IGNORED

March This Sunday - Pro-stadium, Pro-supermarket

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

would this be the first in a series of marches Dolls?

I'm sure that will be dictated by events, e.g. what Sainsbury's and the club decide to do next. This is us showing the fans' strength of feeling at the first viable opportunity since Wednesday's decision. What follows will follow, but it's important that we start off showing people, via the media, how strong the feeling is for the new stadium - and thus for the Sainsbury's supermarket.

I really am chuffed and proud of the support and enthusiasm my fellow supporters are showing towards this Demonstration.

After posting up my thoughts regarding a March, I never really thought it would get such a positive response.

Well done everyone, for getting involved and making this happen. It makes me proud to be a City fan when you see such unity.

Whatever route is chosen, it doesn't really matter. The positives that will come from this are unsurmountable.

Just remember...Make Steve Lansdown proud to have us as Supporters. Don't do anything silly, just make him proud. He probably needs a lift right now.

When the new season starts, this backs against the wall attitude, will filtrate onto the terraces and pitch. The support for the new campaign will be immense...Right, lets get behind the Club, SL, SC and the lads and really show the World that this Club means business :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Good luck everyone

• SC&T Board Members

Do you not think that having a kick-about of this patch of land might, in some corners, suggest it's being used as a 'village green'?

Having just spoken to a man in the know about the site, it appears it's full of rocks and gurt big holes and would be no good in its current state for a game of footy ... after all, as we all know, it's not a village green!

So how about a bit of a rethink: march to the new site to show solidarity with SL, see exactly where the stadium's going to be, make a human chain around the 'pitch' with flags laid out in the middle (thus giving the press their photo) and back to the AG area for some musical entertainment / a quick half!

Sound like a plan?

would love to join you but will be doing my own Walk Over Wales ending Cardiff on 2nd August when my City polo shirt will temporarily replace my Walk t-shirt as we pass the Millenium Stadium...........www.agsd.org.uk Walk over Wales.

Actualy that is just what the town green applicants would love. Recreational activities like playing football on the land is part of the criteria they need.

Kick around is off, but lots of stuff going on in the background.

Lots of support coming in to do something proactive on Sunday around the Open Day. Hopefully get some stuff out and announced before heading off to Aldershot tomorrow.

Time to mobilise.....

Is this still planned for tomorrow? I have to say I think its going to be a right damp squid given the interest in this thread, lack of advertising and the short notice. Could be embaressing if only a dozen people turn up.

Archived