IGNORED

Questions For Mr Lansdown & Mr Coppell.

leylandsroad

Q's to Mr L

1) why did you bow to pressure and sack Gary Johnson ?

2) after doing this why haven't you supplied the funs to improve the team? We are going backwards, last season was poor, this will be worse.

3) why are you allowing the sale or Bradley Orr ? He is one of the best full backs in the division and should be kept. Give him the deal he wants.

4) Will you give me back my £1000+ I have spend on a family ticket ? I thought you were going to take the team forwards.

Q's to Mr C

1) Are you going to quit if things gone wrong ?

2) are you up for a battle ?

3) do you have the funds to bring in 5 or 6 new players ? Surely you didn't take the job without a promise of a decent budget.

Gerkin, Johnson, Williams, Sproule, Akinde, are 5 to start with that aren't good enough.

Will you sort this shit out ? Losing to Torquay and the getting stuffed by Aldershot is a disgrace, my mate played for the last season and he left because they couldn't give him £1000 per week, our reserves should murder them, not losing 3-0.

We have not had any good news this summer, it's the worse I've ever known for several years.

Am I panicking ? YES I AM.

F8ck the new stadium, I want us to do something this season.

Q's to Mr L

2) after doing this why haven't you supplied the funs to improve the team? We are going backwards, last season was poor, this will be worse.

3) why are you allowing the sale or Bradley Orr ? He is one of the best full backs in the division and should be kept. Give him the deal he wants.

4) Will you give me back my £1000+ I have spend on a family ticket ? I thought you were going to take the team forwards.

Q's to Mr C

3) do you have the funds to bring in 5 or 6 new players ? Surely you didn't take the job without a promise of a decent budget.

Gerkin, Johnson, Williams, Sproule, Akinde, are 5 to start with that aren't good enough.

Will you sort this shit out ? Losing to Torquay and the getting stuffed by Aldershot is a disgrace, my mate played for the last season and he left because they couldn't give him £1000 per week, our reserves should murder them, not losing 3-0.

We have not had any good news this summer, it's the worse I've ever known for several years.

Big comments before a ball is kicked in anger......i prob only agree with q1 to coppell, as he has been temperamental previously, but i dont think any of the questions to our chairman are justified, we are a well run club with debts that i am assuming are pretty much written off at the end of the financial year by mr lansdown, he has had the vision to try and bring us a new stadium, and even if we spend the next 3 seasons challenging bit not going up then i think we will all be happy, i think we are a work in progress and maybe the plan is for premiersip football in next 3-5 years

Outrageous

This club massively punches above it's weight and appoints arguably one the best english managers. 3 weeks into the job, you want to ask him if he will quit if it goes tits up?

He has inherited a mess of a squad, which will take well over a season to sort out.

Please dont hang him out to dry when you realise we wont make the top two this season.

www.samaritans.org

Seeing that this isn't your first post of similar content I recommend you have a look on the website above. If you choose not to then chill out and wait until the end of August before flapping.

End of august with 10 points thrown away and bottom half of the league.

What is going on then ?

Why does ORR what out ? Why is Gerken still number 1 ? Who is going to play right bck? upfront ?

I really hope Mr L isn't staying away for to long, we need 5 players in the next 2 weeks. And yes I expect abuse because you lot a) didn't go today and b) have your heads buried in the sand.

Q's to Mr L

Q's to Mr C

go to the open day tomorrow and ask them directly.

Big comments before a ball is kicked in anger......i prob only agree with q1 to coppell, as he has been temperamental previously, but i dont think any of the questions to our chairman are justified, we are a well run club with debts that i am assuming are pretty much written off at the end of the financial year by mr lansdown, he has had the vision to try and bring us a new stadium, and even if we spend the next 3 seasons challenging bit not going up then i think we will all be happy, i think we are a work in progress and maybe the plan is for premiersip football in next 3-5 years

My point is simlpy this.

If we are not going to GO for it this season, why did he bow to fan pressure and sack GJ ? Coppell will walk, everyone in football knows he has quit every job he's had before. I just don't know why he came without the money to spend, either that or he's tried to give some of the shite a chance. Hopefully after today he will spend.

Change is needed on the pitch, surely we all agree on that ?

My point is simlpy this.

If we are not going to GO for it this season, why did he bow to fan pressure and sack GJ ? Coppell will walk, everyone in football knows he has quit every job he's had before. I just don't know why he came without the money to spend, either that or he's tried to give some of the shite a chance. Hopefully after today he will spend.

And you would have been one of the first to condemn him if he had panic bought to appease the minority like you.

FFS...3 weeks into the job! I hope you dont have staff, as your expectations in this instance are too high, and possibly unrealistic.

Try supporting the best manager (on paper) this club has appointed , and give him time to mould his squad his way

Why does ORR what out ? Because he will probably get 5 times the salary at mega rich QPR

Why is Gerken still number 1 ? The Squad numbers havent been released yet so how do you know this ?

Who is going to play right bck? upfront ? Whoever SC signs in the next two weeks

Just chill mate i'm sure SC will get it right when it counts, when the season starts

Selective memory....we were in free fall end of story, its no good romaticising over the previous manager, I would wager we would be faced with the prospect of playing Peterborough if the action that was taken hadn't of been. The previous manager was given every chance, a panic would have been to sack him after Cardiff. But for one minute lets assume you are right about current events, well the squad that is "failing" its the previous managers squad and as far as I'm concerned it just illustrates that point rather well. A more rational understanding would be that the manager is putting his style accross and is assessing the team first hand rather than via a DVD, which to be honest will give a more a informed view.

The project at Bristol City is an evolving one, the stadium project has to date (in its present form) has taken nearly 3 years and I beleive most would understand the squal needs to be re-built to move forward just as it did last close season and the fact that it wasn't ultimately lead to the last managers demise. Forget the ridculous knee jerk reaction and understand that the club needs to continue to grow and whilst your pationate rant obviously to you seems justified, to me it smacks of the sort of short term and norrow view that has kept the football club and indeed the City of Bristol far behind other teams and Cities, which as we sadly know only to well was illustrated last Wednesday night at the council house.

Q's to Mr L

Q's to Mr C

I cant beilve what ive just read, WHAT A TOOL!

My point is simlpy this.

SC has inherited quite a poor footballing side from his superior. This can not be changed over one night.

As for insult you don't need any help.

Hello Mr Leylandsroad - I would like to take that bet, £150 that Steve Coppell is still in charge at Christmas 2010, we can leave the funds with an independent arbiter, and then whoever wins can pick it up on Boxing Day. How about it?

I'll happily bet anyone Coppell walks before christmas, actually my first of the season was last week. ROvers would beat us at the moment, or do you disagree ?

Today was a shambles.

End of august with 10 points thrown away and bottom half of the league.

What is going on then ?

Why does ORR what out ? Why is Gerken still number 1 ? Who is going to play right bck? upfront ?

I really hope Mr L isn't staying away for to long, we need 5 players in the next 2 weeks. And yes I expect abuse because you lot a) didn't go today and b) have your heads buried in the sand.

So you reckon we will have 5pts on the board by the end of August which means approx 80 more to get promoted.with 41 games to play

Plenty of time and games for our manager to sort it out

Q's to Mr L

The results under Johnson in his last season were nowhere near good enough. I always stuck up for him (against charges of nepotism, being a conference manager, etc ...) and consider him a City legend for his previous achievements here. However, it was clearly time for a change, and many have argued that he could have sacked him sooner and we may have made the play-offs.

Steve has always made more than reasonable funds available in the last few years. He will do the same with SC. However, he's not going to run this club like C***iff, thank ****.

SL does not make decisions on who we sign/sell as he quite sensibly leaves this up to the manager.

Write to the club and ask, but don't hold your breath. Some of us buy season tickets as we support City through thick and thin. I have been going to matches for a long time and have seen us in far worse situations than we are currently in.

Q's to Mr C

Why would he? Apart from the short spell at Man City (of which I don't know the circumstances), he has never been a quitter.

He wouldn't have taken the job, if he wasn't.

As above. He will have funds available, but not to the detriment of our long term financial stability. Again, think of our sheep loving friends, Hull, etc, etc ...

Not good results, but they are pre-season friendlies. We have had to cope with alot of injuries and haven't yet brought in the players, that you'll probably see coming in, in the next 2 weeks.

It has been a terrible week, but we will bounce back.

I understand your frustration, as we all feel like that at the moment, but FFS cheer up! The new stadium WILL happen!

Q's to Mr L

Q's to Mr C

Didnt Newcastle lose 6-0 or along them lines in a pre season friendly last year????? chill out FFS! i can see couple of players coming in this week in time for Blackpool game fingers crossed.....

Q's to Mr L

Q's to Mr C

Take a holiday pal, sounds liken you need one.

Archived