IGNORED

Questions For Mr Lansdown & Mr Coppell.

leylandsroad

Maybe you are right but ffs the club is on pretty much a low at this moment and your rash comments dont fkin help.

Its called support and dont kick a man when he,s down

Correct.

leylandsroad - well done on being proved right. What I can't understand is why any city fan would take any pleasure out of being proved right, yet you seem to be very proud of yourself.

Thanks,

The appointment of Coppell through no fault of the boardh as proven to be incorrect, but your other comments regarding Johnson etc serve no purpose other than a selective memeory of events. Take yourself back to the evening of the Plymouth debacle, things looked considerably worse than the hysterical reaction to a 3-0 defeat at home and an exit in the league cup, the odds are stacked agaginst us today but hopefully a siege mentality will previal.

The decision had to be made, the chairman made it, the team finished comfortably above the drop zone as for as I'm concerned that is ample justification. Its true the pre-season has been extreamly diffilcult but once the knee jerk reactions and hysteria and died down and the club gets back to semblance of normality pos thet high profile signings etc, I'm very confident thigs will improve and the club with continue to progress. We have been under the media mircoscope for the last six weeks for events both on and off the pitch, we all better get used to becuase if, as we all should hope we are successful this will be comonplace and a bit more rational thinking from the masses will be called for.

A copy of my prediction of the year, I said it would be a struggle, yes I've bought another 5 season tickets for next season but that is out of habit rather than expectation.

I also said 5 players weren't good enough 3 have gone and Jognson is only there because of his high wages.

A fresh start is needed for next season. Fingers crossed.

A copy of my prediction of the year, I said it would be a struggle, yes I've bought another 5 season tickets for next season but that is out of habit rather than expectation.

I also said 5 players weren't good enough 3 have gone and Jognson is only there because of his high wages.

A fresh start is needed for next season. Fingers crossed.

Got it right fella! Hats off..............:fingerscrossed:

do i get a prize for predicting weeks before it happend that Coppell would walk out ?

I was ridiculed at the time but we know what happend...

So my question is what do I win ?

Its always a big temptation to go back and let everyone know you were right. I have never succumbed myself, perhaps I never am!!

However you win nothing except a little bit of self-satisfaction and another year supporting the City!!!!!

Well Done Sir! See you next season!!

missed this post first time round did have a giggle reading. very good call by the original poster. But football is supposed to be fun mate you do have a doom and gloom approach chill buddy. We could sign nobody for next season and still get promoted football is a funny game...what will be will be and if you got another season ticket you'll be there to see what unfolds.

do i get a prize for predicting weeks before it happend that Coppell would walk out ?

You got that one right, good on you. However the rest of the post still remains garbage.

spot on with almost all of your questions for me...makes very amusing reading on one level...pitiful on another. Was there ever a season which so spectacularly failed to deliver on the club's promises?

Archived