IGNORED

Trouble On The Cumberland Basin

madmax

all you care about is the return match - you are a moron

I won't take that seriously as I presume you posted that without reading my previous posts or knowing who I am. Of course, if there has been a death, then my thoughts and concerns would be with those concerned, but your comments are out of line mate, that is not all I care about, by any stretch of the imagination.

Right I have had phone call to clarify the actual story:

The coach did encounter city fans by the Cumberland Basin.

It was not set alight or torched.

Windows on the coach were smashed and some fighting resulted around it.

One City fan was treated in hospital for a minor head injury.

The coach then proceeded on its way back to London, it was stopped at Leigh Delimere services by the Police, names and addresses checked and then were sent on their way.

The coach then proceeded on its way back to London, it was stopped at Leigh Delimere services by the Police, names and addresses checked and then were sent on their way.

now that is a relief..... thanks for the info

Im guessing your call was from an official party and not a friend who witnessed it?

and everyone here looks a fool.

I'm more than glad to hear about that, but it does beg the question... WHY IN GODS NAME DO PEOPLE MAKE THINGS UP?

coach alight?

Head stamping?

dead fan?

it's sick if anything else to fabricate that.

Agree 100%. People need to think before posting and unless it is a bone fide source then putting it on to the Forum and causing such controversy is potentially very dangerous and causes a stir that is unnecessary. That said, the news report online is a bit of a worry, it seems to contradict Tom's information from the phone call, I hope Tom's information is correct and theirs isn't.

and everyone here looks a fool.

I'm more than glad to hear about that, but it does beg the question... WHY IN GODS NAME DO PEOPLE MAKE THINGS UP?

coach alight?

Head stamping?

dead fan?

it's sick if anything else to fabricate that.

Spot on. What sort of person gets their kicks from making this sort of shit up, it does no-one any favours? And, before anyone starts, I appreciate people on here may have just been passing on info they heard elsewhere.

All I know is after leaving the BS3 to go home, going over the Swing bridge to get back to town, I saw at least 4 plod mobiles, a Rapid Response Medic's motor and saw two more plod mobiles and a fire engine headed up there. no idea what happened but the copper chopper was hovering over the area

Something serious went on. Hope its not what has been described above.

Archived