IGNORED

Trouble On The Cumberland Basin

madmax

daisy, it doesnt change the fact that you had no real place going over there.

what on earth do you think positive could have come of posting that? from a bullshit website?

it's just shit stirring as far as I can see, and to underestimate the ill feeling you could have produced by labelling millwall fans as "keyboard warriors" shows just how seriously deluded your actions tonight have been

I'm sorry but I'm not sure i've ever encountered your post's on this forum before, therefore very much doubt I would have "made digs" at you as you put it... any examples? as I can assure you there would have been nothing personal intended in any of them..

apologies if im wrong, i cant be bothered to look for examples...

daisy, it doesnt change the fact that you had no real place going over there.

what on earth do you think positive could have come of posting that? from a bullshit website?

it's just shit stirring as far as I can see, and to underestimate the ill feeling you could have produced by labelling millwall fans as "keyboard warriors" shows just how seriously deluded your actions tonight have been

when have i called anyone a keyboard warrior! behave yourself. all i did was provide a link as it said one of their fans was injured, surely they have a right to read it?! get off your high horse. i used to live with a wall fan, 7 of us at uni, including a palace fan, cov fan, 2 leeds fans, no intention of stirring trouble at all!... if it was the other way round i would have wanted to of read the info from any website however credible or not you believe it to be.

anyway thats all im saying.

glad it was all rumour.

Guys come on, surely this can be put to bed now, no need to slate each other over this, I'm sure every one on here are good human beings with positive intentions, would you not now rather open or join another thread talking about the disaster on the pitch this afternoon:city:

when have i called anyone a keyboard warrior! behave yourself. all i did was provide a link as it said one of their fans was injured, surely they have a right to read it?! get off your high horse. i used to live with a wall fan, 7 of us at uni, including a palace fan, cov fan, 2 leeds fans, no intention of stirring trouble at all!... if it was the other way round i would have wanted to of read the info from any website however credible or not you believe it to be.

anyway thats all im saying.

glad it was all rumour.

In the post where you say "exactly" to the previous posters assertion that all your post would do would be to make people "type faster" or words to that effect.

Have a right to read it? are you actually off your rocker. The story is from a cock and bull website and has been PROVEN to be lies.

I'm not on a high horse, I'm just looking to understand what you gained from posting that on there forum, other than the opportunity to be the centre of attention and stir some shit?

Do you understand the seriousness of a report that a Millwall fan was slain by us? especially when it's so clearly a lie. within minutes of that story surfacing Tom confirmed that nothing serious happened. Do you really think the thugs that are involved in Millwall need the excuse of a fan of theirs being killed to do ssomething stupid?

If it was the other way round, I'd like the think people would wait for the facts before shouting their mouth off. Guess I'm just an idealist.

In the post where you say "exactly" to the previous posters assertion that all your post would do would be to make people "type faster" or words to that effect.

Have a right to read it? are you actually off your rocker. The story is from a cock and bull website and has been PROVEN to be lies.

I'm not on a high horse, I'm just looking to understand what you gained from posting that on there forum, other than the opportunity to be the centre of attention and stir some shit?

Do you understand the seriousness of a report that a Millwall fan was slain by us? especially when it's so clearly a lie. within minutes of that story surfacing Tom confirmed that nothing serious happened. Do you really think the thugs that are involved in Millwall need the excuse of a fan of theirs being killed to do ssomething stupid?

If it was the other way round, I'd like the think people would wait for the facts before shouting their mouth off. Guess I'm just an idealist.

You and me both it would appear..

Archived