IGNORED

Jamie Mcallister

Redhyde

Torn apart in the first game, gives away a penalty today.

We've obviously been after a left back, can't get anyone good so sign Williams as cover until we can.

Lovely guy. A huge thanks for his contribution so far, but simply not of the required standard if we want to progress.

Fed up with him costing us points.

I agree,

The guy is useless, his man marking skills are poor, cannot read the game and is probably the worse LB in the league. Think it would be best for him to move back up Scotland for the rest of his career. I thank him for his contribution in League 1 but is definately not a Championship player. The guy is probably the biggest part of the dead wood.

So everyones forgetting it was his cross that got us our goal today?

No Dolly, I think everyone is remembering just how poor he has been for a good 2 or 3 seasons.

As above stated, he's a top lad and has always given his all for us... But that shouldn't detract from the complete lack of quality he has.

So everyones forgetting it was his cross that got us our goal today?

are you forgetting the hundreds of shit crosses/passes over the last few years???? The law of averages says that he'll produce a good cross every now and then :yes:

Im really sorry but i must be one of only few people left who thinks he is a very competant left back...anyone can concede a penalty, big overeaction to a mistake that can happen....really think he is an attacking outlet and a competant defender, think there are areas that could be strentghend before we look at left back....just my opinion but really dont think he has been one of our worst players over the last 3 years

Im really sorry but i must be one of only few people left who thinks he is a very competant left back...anyone can concede a penalty, big overeaction to a mistake that can happen....really think he is an attacking outlet and a competant defender, think there are areas that could be strentghend before we look at left back....just my opinion but really dont think he has been one of our worst players over the last 3 years

I'm with you pal, he's a decent defender and does always offer an outlet out wide even if the end ball isn't always perfect. I think during our first season up he had McIndoe in front of him who gave him some protection defensively as well as offering another outlet on the left.

Since he left we've never replaced him and I think JM has suffered as a result. Put the right man in front of him and I think there would be far less stick given out in his direction.

Ok he gave away a soft penalty today but I've been complaining about McAllister for at least 3 seasons. Simply lacks the quality for the Championship. Problem for City is that there is no other option at left back. Add to that the fact that decent left sided players are hard to find means its likely we'll have to put up being vunerable down the right wing. That won't be lost on opposition teams either.

Ok he gave away a soft penalty today but I've been complaining about McAllister for at least 3 seasons. Simply lacks the quality for the Championship. Problem for City is that there is no other option at left back. Add to that the fact that decent left sided players are hard to find means its likely we'll have to put up being vunerable down the right wing. That won't be lost on opposition teams either.

Rubbish

Explain.

Rubbish he gave away a soft penalty today?

Rubbish that I've never rated him?

Rubbish he's not Championship quality?

Rubbish that there are no other left back options?

Rubbish that decent left sided players are hard to find?

1. anyone can give a penalty away......cant remember him doing so before!!

2. Thats your opinion

3. He is championship quality

4. True, but that is not his fault

5. again true but again not his fault, he is left sided and very competant in his position

you tell me who you would prefer, that

a) we can afford

b) would come to us

c) is better than mcallister

1. anyone can give a penalty away......cant remember him doing so before!!

2. Thats your opinion

3. He is championship quality

4. True, but that is not his fault

5. again true but again not his fault, he is left sided and very competant in his position

you tell me who you would prefer, that

a) we can afford

b) would come to us

c) is better than mcallister

Sawyer would have been a strong addition.

Not sure many would come at the moment however.

Archived