IGNORED

Andrew Keogh

hippy273

As I said on here before, it should have been the case that CCFC paid Motherwell before signing Chopra, but I think that now the dust has settled a bit, most people can see that the Motherwell chairman was in a small part trying to grab the limelight by piggy backing onto the story. I understand that the payment schedule to Motherwell was well established and agreed.

That's not how I saw it, Motherwell said that Cardiff hadn't paid their debts (and where have we heard that before?) possibly it was the HMRC, or was it your players wages (late again)? or maybe it was the many loan transfers? or the money you didn't pay to Sunderland on time.....

Anyway, he said you hadn't paid the sum due in January yet and was unsurprisingly fed up that you could still somehow afford to pack your squad with loan players without paying your debts (as usual).

Of course your MD then came out with some old baloney about a "misunderstanding" and it all being sorted but after all the unpaid debts who'd believe anyone attached to Cardiff City?

Real shame about Chopra, by the way......

Sorry chaps but you are barking up the wrong tree in trying to sniff out a story here, and quite how signing a Premier League reserve striker on loan makes a mockery of the Championship is beyond me. It was ever thus, that such deals were made.

As I said on here before, it should have been the case that CCFC paid Motherwell before signing Chopra, but I think that now the dust has settled a bit, most people can see that the Motherwell chairman was in a small part trying to grab the limelight by piggy backing onto the story. I understand that the payment schedule to Motherwell was well established and agreed.

There are strong rumours that Whittingham may go, but I'd be surprised. I can't see Chopra, Bothroyd, Matthews or Burke going anywhere.

Anyway, all of this needs to be seen in the context of Cardiff's city's owners, who are investing in the club. It is no different to any other club.

I'd also highlight that there is something honourable about Cardiff's new board paying their debts, albeit slowly, rather than taking the administration option (admittedly with a 10pt reduction). There is nothing honourable whatsoever in administration, and if you've ever been owed anything by a company that has gone into admin you'll know why.

I can appreciate the bitterness towards CCFC at the moment, especially from our sporting rivals like Bristol City, but the mistakes of the past under previous chairman were not of the current boards doing. It is far better for all involved for Cardiff to pay their debts this way.

With all the news signings being made by BRistol City and Cardiff City, it's certainly making me look forward to the 16th October. Hopefully your lot will bring a few more fans this time too!

:)

I agree with your first sentence. The rules are there; as far as i know Cardiff have not broken any. The rules also are not a million miles away from the 'real' world.

Cardiff probably did themselves no favours by remaining too silent on all of these matters however honourable they may have considered that to be and in view of the press plastering stories true or otherwise.

The fact they have not gone into administration is to be applauded of course but it remains to be seen if they make those installments on time because all of the media surely cannot be wrong when they say Cardiff have missed many of them before. The lasting impression, therefore, is that Cardiff are hurting other clubs' cash flow and that is plain wrong. if that is incorrect then your team's PR department should all be fired.

Sorry chaps but you are barking up the wrong tree in trying to sniff out a story here, and quite how signing a Premier League reserve striker on loan makes a mockery of the Championship is beyond me. It was ever thus, that such deals were made.

There are strong rumours that Whittingham may go, but I'd be surprised. I can't see Chopra, Bothroyd, Matthews or Burke going anywhere.

Anyway, all of this needs to be seen in the context of Cardiff's city's owners, who are investing in the club. It is no different to any other club.

I'd also highlight that there is something honourable about Cardiff's new board paying their debts, albeit slowly, rather than taking the administration option (admittedly with a 10pt reduction). There is nothing honourable whatsoever in administration, and if you've ever been owed anything by a company that has gone into admin you'll know why.

I can appreciate the bitterness towards CCFC at the moment, especially from our sporting rivals like Bristol City, but the mistakes of the past under previous chairman were not of the current boards doing. It is far better for all involved for Cardiff to pay their debts this way.

With all the news signings being made by BRistol City and Cardiff City, it's certainly making me look forward to the 16th October. Hopefully your lot will bring a few more fans this time too!

:)

Perhaps 'making a mockery' is an over exageration, but you may well end up in a situation where your entire midfield and forward line are loan players and you have to admit that promotion under those circumstances would be a little tough to take for the other 21 teams who don't go up?

I also don't buy that there is significant investment coming in; new investors don't put money in piece-meal as you're implying, they inject a large amount of cash at the appropriate time, i.e. immediately after takeover or at the start of a transfer window. I think a payment plan was established with Motherwell, its just that you didn't stick to it!!!

I wouldn't have thought that Chopra will get sold now, but i've heard (by no means a 100% solid source, but a good one none the less) that loans are being paid for by a bit of a firesale

Do agree with you about the honour of administration, though i guess when the prize for keeping hold of the 10 points is promotion to the Premier League and £90 million there's extra inventive to do deals!!! Is it true though that CCFC still owe a number of local businesses (including Cardiff Blues RUFC) significant monies relating to the stadium?

I guess at the end of the day its not our concern. As i've said before, its the Cardiff fans who'll lose out if the gamble doesn't pay off, but i can't help feeling the playing field is not entirely level in the Championship right now

CBL, we won't sell out as many will not travel via the bubble or it's thinly bailed cousin the relaxed bubble ie travelling to the services to pick up your tickets etc etc.

I used to be anti bubble but it serves it's purpose, afterall the bubble was invented to stop major disorder and it has succeeded.

People argue that it's an infringement of human rights but it's just part and parcel of the chastised plastic football experience of the modern game.

Interesting from the Guardian today - see half way down:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/aug/25/liverpool-michael-klein-hicks-gillett

As far as I know Cardiff have not come clean as to who is paying Bellamy, though he said he was not losing any money. Other clubs rightly refer to distortion of competition if players are loaned below cost, if not free. The 25 player rule may lead to more of this and make a farce of our league. As GJ said it may be the start of feeder clubs thus destroying the integrity of the FL imo. Whether it is Cardiff or anybody else the League should act to nip it in the bud.

Interesting from the Guardian today - see half way down:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/aug/25/liverpool-michael-klein-hicks-gillett

As far as I know Cardiff have not come clean as to who is paying Bellamy, though he said he was not losing any money. Other clubs rightly refer to distortion of competition if players are loaned below cost, if not free. The 25 player rule may lead to more of this and make a farce of our league. As GJ said it may be the start of feeder clubs thus destroying the integrity of the FL imo. Whether it is Cardiff or anybody else the League should act to nip it in the bud.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/129695-a-whole-new-concept/page__p__1274558#entry1274558

Part of me see's the argument in the situation whereby Bellamy being loaned to Cardiff 'distorts' competition. In practice it doesn't, because I believe in a free market, and if you can create deals such as this, then you should be free to do so.

What I would say though, is that thinking of the wider sport of football, is that once Bellamy was excluded from the 25 man Man City squad, don't you think it would undermine the game if he were forced to sit out for a year and not play?

Part of me see's the argument in the situation whereby Bellamy being loaned to Cardiff 'distorts' competition. In practice it doesn't, because I believe in a free market, and if you can create deals such as this, then you should be free to do so.

What I would say though, is that thinking of the wider sport of football, is that once Bellamy was excluded from the 25 man Man City squad, don't you think it would undermine the game if he were forced to sit out for a year and not play?

It's not a free market though is it? Cardiff arn't paying all Bellamy's wages

- and if he's not in the Man City 25 he should be either retained at Man City. sold, or loaned to someone who has the money to pay his wages.

Looking at the assets of Cardiff, the debts, and the income stream - you are basically insolvent yet you are irresponsibly continuing to trade and signing expensive players in a gamble that reaching the PL will wipe out the debt.

Genarally when clubs hit financial difficulty that threatens their survival the wider "football family" is sympathetic and other fans are supportive - no one wants to see a club squeezed out of existence.

There's no such sympathy for Cardiff who have repeatedly chosen to ignore the rules, to continue to spend excessively knowing they don't have the income to sustain it, and to flagrantly ignore their obligation to pay their debts.

CR

No. Bellamy blatenly went out of his way to make sure he wasnt in Man City's 25. Its on the record that Cardiff have been talking to him for months about getting him in on loan.He wanted to play for you, but both Cardiff and Bellamy have "used" Man City's rich owners to force a deal.

The whole thing stinks, not your fault i know, but your club is being run like some dodgy third world country it seems:rolleyes:

• Admin

im pretty sure it's something like a maximum of 3 short terms and maximum of 3 long term?

THE REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE LIMITED

47.3 There shall be two categories of temporary loan transfers allowed - Short Term Loans and

Long Term Loans. The following restrictions shall apply to both types of loan:

47.3.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (either Short Term or Long Term) can be named in the

sixteen Players listed on a team sheet for any individual Match. This figure shall

include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the

provisions of Regulation 49.

47.3.2 No more than 4 loan Players (either Short Term or Long Term) may join one Club

from another Club in any Season.

48.1 Short Term Loans. Subject to the provisions of Regulation 47.3, Short Term Loan

transfers shall only be approved in accordance with following provisions:

48.1.1 A Club can have up to 8 Players on Short Term Loan during any Season,

but no more than 4 at any one time.

48.1.2 Short Term Loan transfers shall be for a period of not less than 28 days or for more

than 93 days in any one Season. The loan period is inclusive of the start date and

finishing date.

48.1.3 The Short term loan of a goalkeeper may be subject to a recall clause (including

within the original 28 days) but this may only be implemented in exceptional

circumstances with the consent of the Executive.

48.1.4 The Executive shall not permit a Short term loan transfer for a period in excess of

93 days in any one Season save in extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of

the Executive.

48.1.5 Short term loans which subsequently become permanent transfers, or

simultaneously upon termination become Long Term Loans, shall not count against

a Club's quota of Short Term Loans for that season.

48.2 Long Term Loans. Subject to the provisions of Regulation 47.3, Long Term Loan

transfers shall only be approved in accordance with the following provisions:

48.2.1 A Player can only be transferred on a Long Term Loan if he was under the age of

23 on the 30th June prior to the Season in which the Long Term Loan transfer is

intended to take place.

48.2.2 A Club can have up to 4 Players on Long Term Loan at any one time during any

Season.

48.2.3 The registration of a Long Term Loan will only be permitted during the period 1st

July to 31st December in any Season.

48.2.4 The period of a Long Term Loan shall expire no earlier than the end of the Season in

which the Long Term Loan takes place and a Player signed on such a transfer must

complete the loan period and may not be recalled by his original Club at any time

during that loan period save:

a when the Player is recalled and transferred permanently to another Club; and

b in the case of a goalkeeper whose agreement may contain a recall clause which

may only be implemented in exceptional circumstances with the consent

of the Executive.

48.2.5 Long term loan transfers which subsequently become permanent transfers before

31st December in the same season shall not count against a Club's quota of such

Long Term Loans for that season.

49 Where a Club has already taken its full quota of Short Term Loan transfers in accordance with

Regulations 48.1.1, the Executive shall be empowered to approve a further temporary transfer of

an additional goalkeeper in accordance with the following provisions:

49.1 If all the professional goalkeepers at a Club are certified by an independent medical practitioner

as being unfit to play, a Club may register (either before or after the deadline laid down in

Regulation 37.4) a further goalkeeper on loan.

49.2 The Executive shall allow a Club to sign such a goalkeeper for a period of 7 days

(notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 48.1.2), inclusive of the start and finishing date.

49.3 Any such loan transfer shall be subject to the League having received (including by facsimile)

the appropriate medical certificate(s) and the Executive having confirmed that the circumstances

conform with the provisions of this Regulation. The period of the loan may be renewed for 7

days at a time but further medical certification must be provided on each occasion.

49.4 Such loan transfers in respect of the same goalkeeper may not exceed 93 days in any

one Season.

49.5 Loan transfers of goalkeepers under this Regulation are in addition to the quotas for Short Term

Loan transfers permitted under Regulation 48.1.1.

See regulation 48.2.1 above, soccerbase have Keogh's DOB as 16-05-1986 - I know its late at night, but that makes him 24 on the 30th June prior to this season.

The 25 player rule may lead to more of this and make a farce of our league. As GJ said it may be the start of feeder clubs thus destroying the integrity of the FL imo.

For a cautionary tale, look no further than the Portuguese league. The big three clubs tend to each own upwards of 50 or 60 of the best players in the league and loan out an incredible number each season.

Both smaller top tier rivals, and in particular second tier clubs, are the beneficiaries, to the extent of whole teams are made up of season long loanees, but because the big clubs wheel and deal excessively each year, all these other clubs have to chuck their hand in every season and return players and start again. It makes a mockery of "competition" because promoted second tier clubs have taken the best players on loan, then have to give them back and often fall back again without trace the following season. Their dependency is then clear and their best bet is to join the ranks of unofficial feeder clubs to one of the big three.

It's the abject polarisation of the haves and the have-nots (the owners and the dependents looking for hand outs) and I'm thankful Bristol City haven't had to go this way... yet. Ownership and assets are paramount and if Cardiff transfer Chopra or any of their assets then the basis for this widespread use of season long loans will become clear and Cardiff's ability to remain competitive will hang by a flimsy puppets' thread dangled down by asset rich Premier League clubs.

In short, if you're a Bluebird I wouldn't get carried away.

• Admin

THE REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE LIMITED

47.3 There shall be two categories of temporary loan transfers allowed - Short Term Loans and

Long Term Loans. The following restrictions shall apply to both types of loan:

47.3.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (either Short Term or Long Term) can be named in the

sixteen Players listed on a team sheet for any individual Match. This figure shall

include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the

provisions of Regulation 49.

47.3.2 No more than 4 loan Players (either Short Term or Long Term) may join one Club

from another Club in any Season.

48.1 Short Term Loans. Subject to the provisions of Regulation 47.3, Short Term Loan

transfers shall only be approved in accordance with following provisions:

48.1.1 A Club can have up to 8 Players on Short Term Loan during any Season,

but no more than 4 at any one time.

48.1.2 Short Term Loan transfers shall be for a period of not less than 28 days or for more

than 93 days in any one Season. The loan period is inclusive of the start date and

finishing date.

48.1.3 The Short term loan of a goalkeeper may be subject to a recall clause (including

within the original 28 days) but this may only be implemented in exceptional

circumstances with the consent of the Executive.

48.1.4 The Executive shall not permit a Short term loan transfer for a period in excess of

93 days in any one Season save in extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of

the Executive.

48.1.5 Short term loans which subsequently become permanent transfers, or

simultaneously upon termination become Long Term Loans, shall not count against

a Club's quota of Short Term Loans for that season.

48.2 Long Term Loans. Subject to the provisions of Regulation 47.3, Long Term Loan

transfers shall only be approved in accordance with the following provisions:

48.2.1 A Player can only be transferred on a Long Term Loan if he was under the age of

23 on the 30th June prior to the Season in which the Long Term Loan transfer is

intended to take place.

48.2.2 A Club can have up to 4 Players on Long Term Loan at any one time during any

Season.

48.2.3 The registration of a Long Term Loan will only be permitted during the period 1st

July to 31st December in any Season.

48.2.4 The period of a Long Term Loan shall expire no earlier than the end of the Season in

which the Long Term Loan takes place and a Player signed on such a transfer must

complete the loan period and may not be recalled by his original Club at any time

during that loan period save:

a when the Player is recalled and transferred permanently to another Club; and

b in the case of a goalkeeper whose agreement may contain a recall clause which

may only be implemented in exceptional circumstances with the consent

of the Executive.

48.2.5 Long term loan transfers which subsequently become permanent transfers before

31st December in the same season shall not count against a Club's quota of such

Long Term Loans for that season.

49 Where a Club has already taken its full quota of Short Term Loan transfers in accordance with

Regulations 48.1.1, the Executive shall be empowered to approve a further temporary transfer of

an additional goalkeeper in accordance with the following provisions:

49.1 If all the professional goalkeepers at a Club are certified by an independent medical practitioner

as being unfit to play, a Club may register (either before or after the deadline laid down in

Regulation 37.4) a further goalkeeper on loan.

49.2 The Executive shall allow a Club to sign such a goalkeeper for a period of 7 days

(notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 48.1.2), inclusive of the start and finishing date.

49.3 Any such loan transfer shall be subject to the League having received (including by facsimile)

the appropriate medical certificate(s) and the Executive having confirmed that the circumstances

conform with the provisions of this Regulation. The period of the loan may be renewed for 7

days at a time but further medical certification must be provided on each occasion.

49.4 Such loan transfers in respect of the same goalkeeper may not exceed 93 days in any

one Season.

49.5 Loan transfers of goalkeepers under this Regulation are in addition to the quotas for Short Term

Loan transfers permitted under Regulation 48.1.1.

See regulation 48.2.1 above, soccerbase have Keogh's DOB as 16-05-1986 - I know its late at night, but that makes him 24 on the 30th June prior to this season.

Think that rule is out of date. Look at Bellamy?

• Admin

Think that rule is out of date. Look at Bellamy?

Your right, I knew that was a daft time to be looking up stuff.....

Latest loan rules:

50. TEMPORARY LOAN TRANSFERS 50.1 The temporary loan transfer of the registration of a Contract Player (and, in the case of Youth Loans only, a Scholar as permitted by Regulation 51.2.3) shall only be approved for a defined period (which must begin and end within the period of the Player's registration with the loaning Club (or club)) and is subject to the conditions of such temporary loan transfer being known to the Player and approved by the Board prior to registration with The League. Temporary loan transfers shall only be accepted on the prescribed form a copy of which shall also be supplied to The Football Association. The provisions of Regulation 43 shall not apply to such transfers.

50.2 Standard and Emergency loan transfers shall be allowed to or from Clubs in membership of The Football League, The Premier League, The Football Conference, Northern Premier League, Isthmian League and Southern League providing the rules and regulations of the respective leagues so allow.Youth loan transfers shall be allowed to or from Clubs in membership of The Football League, The Premier League and the Football Conference (National Division) only. Players may also be sent on youth Loan to the Football Conference (North and South) divisions.This is always subject to rules of the relevant League.

50.3 There shall be three categories of temporary loan transfers allowed - Standard Loans, Emergency Loans and Youth Loans. The following restrictions shall apply to each type of loan:

50.3.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 52.

50.3.2 Up to 4 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) may join one Club from another Club in any Season.An additional Youth Loan Player may be added to this figure.

50.4 Clubs shall be permitted to charge or pay a Loan Fee.The provisions of Regulation 46 shall apply in respect of the method of payment (and all associated matters relating thereto) of any Loan Fee save as follows:

50.4.1 Regulation 47.2.2 shall not apply;

50.4.2 any such Loan Fee shall be payable on or before the date agreed between the parties, the latest of which must be 30th June immediately following the conclusion of the Season in which the temporary loan transfer commenced; and

50.4.3 payment of any levy in accordance with the provisions of with Regulations 47.2.8, 47.2.9 and/or 47.2.11 shall only become payable where a temporary loan transfer is subsequently made permanent. In such circumstances the appropriate levy payable shall be 5% of the aggregate amount of any Loan Fee and/or subsequent Transfer Fee or Compensation Fee payable in respect of the same Player.

51. STANDARD, EMERGENCY AND YOUTH LOANS 51.1 Standard Loans.Subject to the provisions of Regulation 50.3, Standard Loan transfers shall only be approved in accordance with following provisions:

51.1.1 Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season.Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window.

51.1.2 Notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 51.1.1, a Standard Loan of a goalkeeper (but not otherwise) may be subject to a recall clause exercisable at any time.Any recall may only be implemented in extenuating circumstances and with the consent of the Executive, such extenuating circumstances to be determined in the Executive's absolute discretion.A goalkeeper shall not be permitted to resume any Standard Loan following the exercise of a recall.

51.1.3 A Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 on a Standard Loan during any Season.The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place.

51.1.4 No more than 2 Players who are over 23 may join one Club from another Club on a Standard Loan in any Season.

51.1.5 Standard Loans which subsequently become permanent transfers shall not count against a Club's quota of such Standard Loans for that Season.

51.2 Emergency and Youth Loans. Subject to the provisions of Regulation 50.3, Emergency Loan and Youth Loan transfers shall only be approved in accordance with the following provisions:

51.2.1 Emergency and Youth Loans are permitted both during the Transfer Windows and, subject to the provisions of Regulation 51.2.2, also during a Closed Period.

51.2.2 Notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 51.2.1, a Player cannot be registered on an Emergency Loan or Youth Loan:

(a) during the period of seven days after the end of a Transfer Window;

(b) in the first half of the Season, after 5pm on the fourth Thursday in November; and

© in the second half of the Season, after 5pm on the fourth Thursday in March

unless in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 52.

51.2.3 Only:

(a) Scholars who are in the second or third (if that option is exercised) year of their Scholarship Agreement; or

(b) Contract Players aged 20 or under on 1st July immediately preceding the Season in question,

may be registered on a Youth Loan.

51.2.4 It shall be a condition of any Youth Loan involving a Scholar, or a Contract Player to whom Youth Rule 99 applies, that for the duration of the period of the Youth Loan the Player continues to fully comply with the programme of education in place for that Player.

51.2.5 A Player registered on a Youth Loan may, provided this is agreed between the two clubs and the Player, continue to train with and/or play for his loaning Club (or club) in any match other than matches played as part of the Premier League Competition, League Competition, League Cup, Football Association Challenge Cup or Football League Trophy (First Team Matches).Participation by the Player in First Team Matches for the loanee Club shall take precedence.

51.2.6 Any days on which the Player participates in a reserve team match and/or attends any training sessions for the loaning Club (or club)) shall still count towards the period of the Youth Loan.

51.2.7 Except for the specific circumstances provided for in Regulations 51.2.9, 51.2.10 and 52, the minimum duration of any Emergency Loan and Youth Loan shall be 28 days and the maximum duration of an Emergency Loan is 93 days.The loan period is inclusive of the starting date and the finishing date.Youth Loans may not extend beyond the date of the Player's 21st birthday.

51.2.8 Emergency Loans and Youth Loans may contain a break clause but only where that break clause is exercisable after the expiry of the initial 28 day period of the loan.

51.2.9 Emergency Loans involving goalkeepers (but not otherwise) may be subject to a recall clause within the first 28 days.Any recall may only be implemented in extenuating circumstances and with the consent of the Executive, such extenuating circumstances to be determined in the Executive's absolute discretion.

51.2.10 The Executive shall have discretion to extend the maximum duration of 93 days for an Emergency Loan in extenuating circumstances, such circumstances to be determined in the Executive's absolute discretion.

51.2.11 Subject to Regulation 51.2.12, where the Emergency Loan or Youth Loan of a Player expires (and is not renewed simultaneously) any subsequent Emergency Loan or Youth Loan of that Player to the same Club will be subject to a minimum duration of 28 days as set out in Regulation 51.2.7.

51.2.12 The cumulative total number of days of all Emergency Loans of one Player to the same Club may not exceed 93 days (unless extended by the Executive in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 51.2.10).

52. EMERGENCY LOAN OF GOALKEEPERS

If all the professional goalkeepers at a Club are either certified by an independent medical practitioner as being unfit to play or are suspended, a Club may register (either before or after the deadlines laid down in Regulation 51.2.2), a further goalkeeper on a short term Emergency Loan in accordance with the following provisions:

52.1 The Executive shall allow a Club to sign such a goalkeeper for a period of 7 days (notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 51.2.7), inclusive of the starting date and finishing date.

52.2 Any such short term Emergency Loan shall be subject to The League, in appropriate circumstances, having received (including by facsimile) the appropriate medical certificate(s) and the Executive having confirmed that the circumstances conform to the provisions of this Regulation.

52.3 The period of any short term Emergency Loan of a goalkeeper may be renewed for 7 days at a time but further medical certification must be provided on each occasion.

52.4 Any short term Emergency Loan in respect of the same goalkeeper may not exceed 93 days during any Season.

52.5 The provisions of Regulation 50.3.2 shall not apply to the Emergency Loan of a goalkeeper.

Archived