IGNORED

Pitman

Brislingwood Red

Typical Sun reporting.

If you listen to the article he actually does not say that statement in the same sentence. The way the Sun has reported it, it sounds like a direct dig at Ian Holloway.

Pitman refers to City as a massive club. He also states that there are reasons that he selected City over Blackpool, but does not disclose them.

This article has reminded me why I stopped buying the Sun 20+ years ago.

Typical Sun reporting.

If you listen to the article he actually does not say that statement in the same sentence. The way the Sun has reported it, it sounds like a direct dig at Ian Holloway.

Pitman refers to City as a massive club. He also states that there are reasons that he selected City over Blackpool, but does not disclose them.

This article has reminded me why I stopped buying the Sun 20+ years ago.

Absolutely: the whole 'City are bigger than Blackpool' thing comes from the Sun's own take, nothing BP has said. Twisting it purely to create conflict. Why is it that our press seems intent on stirring up all the time? Crap paper - always was and probably always will be

Good spot Brislingwood red, you will get some stick on here mate just as i did when i criticised holloway when everyone on here was baying for him to be city boss they absolutely love holloway on here!! Pitman sounds a decent lad and is a proven goalscorer, thanks mr clarkson youve had more than one chance and not perfrormed, cant understand why everyone keeps sayin "never mind" He'll find his form" When?.....

Tune to footballs coming home.

Hee turned you down!

He turned you down!

Hee turned you down!

Pitman turned you down, he turned you down.

:laugh:. Please tie us vs them in FA Cup :fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h:

Second verse replace this line with "Steady turned you down" :innocent06:

Good spot Brislingwood red, you will get some stick on here mate just as i did when i criticised holloway when everyone on here was baying for him to be city boss they absolutely love holloway on here!!

Apart from those of us who can't stand Skeletor of course.whistle.gif

chant6ez.gif"Pitman and Stead agree.... Holloway is a w*****"chant6ez.gif

i wouldnt call him a legend, merely stating the obvious. Blackpool's fans need a serious slap in the face with this whole 'Pitman is a fool for turning us down' crap, the only thing you can assossiate with being anywhere near as good as prem class, for them, is Charlie Adam.

Good spot Brislingwood red, you will get some stick on here mate just as i did when i criticised holloway when everyone on here was baying for him to be city boss they absolutely love holloway on here!! Pitman sounds a decent lad and is a proven goalscorer, thanks mr clarkson youve had more than one chance and not perfrormed, cant understand why everyone keeps sayin "never mind" He'll find his form" When?.....

Can I just point out that Clarkson was a 'proven goalscorer' in the SPL, rather like Pittman has been in Div 2 and for one game in Div 1. Don't count chickens etc.

Archived