IGNORED

Akinde To Rovers On Loan

View from the Dolman

I refer you all to the previous topic, where most of you proclaim JA to be the new Bob Taylor or something, and look forward to your no doubt positive spin...

I refer you to my middle digit, on which you've a better guarantee of a spin.

Chairman Nick Higgs said: "We are very pleased to welcome John to the club. The loan initially runs until January, with a view to making things longer term if everything works out.

Take it that means it could be a loan with the option to buy him if he's a success.

Why the **** are we helping them out?

RELAX , they will be paying some of his wages so that helps us out

If he goes there and dont score many and they send him back , at least he hasn't helped them and we know he is not going to make it

If he goes there and bangs in a load we can get him back in January with a new found confidence and mess there season up into the bargain !!!

Cant lose on this one me thinks !!

RELAX , they will be paying some of his wages so that helps us out

If he goes there and dont score many and they send him back , at least he hasn't helped them and we know he is not going to make it

If he goes there and bangs in a load we can get him back in January with a new found confidence and mess there season up into the bargain !!!

Cant lose on this one me thinks !!

I somehow think if he scores 20 by the end of jan he will be helping them end no end. Disgrace.

Archived