IGNORED

David James Dropped?

100200300dear

Their has to be a point where Gerkin is given another chance in goal as at this rate some of the goals are down to James. If it wasn't due to offside decisions it could've been more down to him today due to his goalkeeping errors. I know the defense is still unbearably shit but some fault has to be put at the keeper as well. We can't go through the whole season thinking we can't drop him just because its James.

Guest Calamity James

Hopefully!!! The guy is a misrable waste of space who hates playing for City, thinks he's above & beyond everybody in the dressing room, and is totally crap. I would rather have Henderson.

JAMES AND MILLEN OUT!

Hopefully!!! The guy is a misrable waste of space who hates playing for City, thinks he's above & beyond everybody in the dressing room, and is totally crap. I would rather have Henderson.

JAMES AND MILLEN OUT!

Off back to the dark side you go....gasmask.gif

Their has to be a point where Gerkin is given another chance in goal as at this rate some of the goals are down to James. If it wasn't due to offside decisions it could've been more down to him today due to his goalkeeping errors. I know the defense is still unbearably shit but some fault has to be put at the keeper as well. We can't go through the whole season thinking we can't drop him just because its James.

a goal keeper is only as good as the defence around him

and we currently have our worst defence since we got relegated in 1998.

We WILL go down this season if something doesnt give

"Signing of the Championship"

MUPPETT!!!

Hmmmm, David James or Will Hoskins?.

I know which one I would rather have.........and his initials aren't WH.

I find it amazing that some of the blue few have to come on here, I have NEVER and will NEVER, go on the scums website.

BCAGFC

tbh if the rate of conceeding doesn't drop James will have to be dropped eventually, if changing the defenders doesn't work you have to change the keeper. If it were the same with Gerken last year more people would be calling for his head then people are for James atm. I'm hoping it wouldn't have to come to this but i'm just saying eventually there has to be a point.

So, which goals were his fault then? He made one mistake, but the player was already offside. Gerken was never perfect was he? If he's as good as people are making him out to be then he would of played for England by now.

Although the defence have to take some responsibility for the two Cov guys getting round the back of them, James could and should have claimed the cross which was within an arms length of him. When he didn't claim that he was then wrong-footed for the shot.

It was no where near arms length,he wouldnt have got it if he came.

It was a good header back across goal, but you have to question why James was stood rooted to the back post.

That ball has dropped on their blokes head in the 6 yard box, Hes watched the ball come from miles away so i dont understand why he did not come and claim the ball - his fault definatley for the 2nd.

The bloke is a clown. Can't catch, dodgey punching, can't distribute the ball without constantly moaning. Definately not a team player and the second goal today was definately his fault. Basso was twice the keeper that James is. I think this bloke has broken the dressing room spirit - what a disasterous signing when so much was expected.

That ball has dropped on their blokes head in the 6 yard box, Hes watched the ball come from miles away so i dont understand why he did not come and claim the ball - his fault definatley for the 2nd.

I was level with it in the lower Dolman, he could not have come for it, he was half expecting a shot (as a lot of us were) and would have had to leave his line as the player was taking his run up!. I dont know where you sit in the ground but you would not have had a better view of it than me so just trust me!!

Archived