IGNORED

Is There Trouble At The Gate

sumcharred

i think there just may be trouble looming at the gate i cant mention any names yet in case the person has not decided what to do yet but he works with the first team day in day out.he was called into see sl and ds and told to take a 5k pay cut or be made redundant and there is also no need for him to go to the away games.i think something is going on cos this dont look good what do you all think

i think there just may be trouble looming at the gate i cant mention any names yet in case the person has not decided what to do yet but he works with the first team day in day out.he was called into see sl and ds and told to take a 5k pay cut or be made redundant and there is also no need for him to go to the away games.i think something is going on cos this dont look good what do you all think

Hard to say really. It depends who this chap is. City seem to have such a large back-room staff these days that it could be the guy who merely dishes out the I-players or something. Bring back Buster Footman he used to do the work of about 8 men it seems.

Is this guy important, would we know him?

Is Millen in the dugout at Burnley!!

Hard to say really. It depends who this chap is. City seem to have such a large back-room staff these days that it could be the guy who merely dishes out the I-players or something. Bring back Buster Footman he used to do the work of about 8 men it seems.

Is this guy important, would we know him?

A £5k pay cut in the face of a multi-million pound loss seems like a drop in the ocean, and barely worth bothering about. And who is DS?

My opinion is that there are a few anti new ground people coming on here and trying to stir:yes:

I said this yesterday and I 'll say it again.......all these newbies are trying to stir things up by posting controversial stuff...

Why have we suddenly received MASSIVE numbers of newbies in the last couple of months.............REMEMBER TROY & THE WOODEN HORSE!!!!

I bet you any money it is a tactic by the NIMBYs to get us infighting....don't forget they are being backed by some very devious characters.

As for this RUMOUR.......I can't see anyone (other than Millen and Wigley) who earn anywhere near that sort of cash per week.

BCAGFC

I said this yesterday and I 'll say it again.......all these newbies are trying to stir things up by posting controversial stuff...

Why have we suddenly received MASSIVE numbers of newbies in the last couple of months.............REMEMBER TROY & THE WOODEN HORSE!!!!

I bet you any money it is a tactic by the NIMBYs to get us infighting....don't forget they are being backed by some very devious characters.

As for this RUMOUR.......I can't see anyone (other than Millen and Wigley) who earn anywhere near that sort of cash per week.

BCAGFC

Your dead right and i cant believe other posters cant see it.

We are being infiltrated i believe.

Were getting Club rumours from people who have just joined and new people who have an anti ground motive.

BCAGFC

Paranoia. Nothing more.

whatever-happy-bunny.gif

Complete bull!!!!

I suppose this person asked you to post this on OTIB as well? Even if it had some truth about it, who gives flying ****, far to many other important things to discuss

BCAGFC

In fairness to the OP , they only stated a 5K reduction , not 5K per week. IF this is true it surely cant be a member of the playing or coaching staff , as they must all have contracts that could just be paid up if they were deemed surplus to requirements??

Your dead right and i cant believe other posters cant see it.

We are being infiltrated i believe.

Were getting Club rumours from people who have just joined and new people who have an anti ground motive.

Some newbies have stimulated some interesting debate before the last week or so.....

It is a classic tactic.....get your opponent infighting/confused/drop their guard etc, etc.

Would be very interesting if some of these newbies ISPs matched some of the NIMBYs/AVHG ISPs.......I wouldn't mind betting that at least 5 - 10 do.

Don't let them distract us from the extremely important issues.

BCAGFC

if your boss called you in and told you he wanted you to take a £5k pay cut, would you really go blabbing it

Yep! I work at the largest employer in Peterborough and last year started with 12% redundancies (every 8th man) and then in June we were informed everyone would have to take a 10% pay cut for 6 months to avoid further job losses.

When elsewhere one of the transport unions threatened strike action over a pay claim they made and their Leader stated "I'm sure we have the support of the General Public on this", the local radio and paper were bombarded with phone calls and letters.

Some newbies have stimulated some interesting debate before the last week or so.....

It is a classic tactic.....get your opponent infighting/confused/drop their guard etc, etc.

Would be very interesting if some of these newbies ISPs matched some of the NIMBYs/AVHG ISPs.......I wouldn't mind betting that at least 5 - 10 do.

Don't let them distract us from the extremely important issues.

BCAGFC

You may have a point but basically any newbie is now likely to be viewed as a potential NIMBY troublemaker, cheers fella!...for the record Im 100% FOR a new stadium at Ashton Vale but then your just gonna have to take my word for it, be careful not to tar every new member with the same brush

must be the groundsman he wouldnt need to go to away games.

Archived