IGNORED

Time To Mock The Taffs! C.c.f.c

Dolman Block B

A Welshman, a sheep and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island.

Every evening they would watch the sun go down. One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle, a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the Welshman. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Welshman took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the Welshman had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health.

When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to the evening ritual. It was another beautiful evening, red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze, a perfect night for romance.

Pretty soon, the Welshman started to get 'those feelings' again. He fought them as long as he could, but eventually he gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

..."Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?".

:englandsmile4wf:

Bollocks to it! Taffs come on here giving it large about Carrot Crunchers and how we are going to get dicked on sat. Probably true, but time for a bit of laugh and piss take me thinks!

OTIB members, dont let us down!!!!!! Your City needs you...........:farmer:

Dont let Mairo catch you with his wife

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill..............waiting.......

phone friend?? :phone:

Snowdonia, Pembrokeshire national park, Europes oldest living language, beautiful countryside throughout, friendly, welsh national opera, Brecon beacons, unique culture, intriguing conflict between welsh/british, down to earth, Dylan Thomas, Eisteddfod, Manic street preachers, Tenby, Llandudno, decent beer, spread of universities, national health service, contribution to democracy and the labour movement, pride not prejudice, the mumbles, castles, history, The llyn peninsula, cultural industries, the ability to take it on the chin, great boxers, great rugby players, richard burton, pace of life, quality of life, moral values, beautiful golf courses, a can do attitude, great surf, and last but not least Shakin' Stevens.

Wales is great, you should get out of the Bristol box and come and explore it. And I say this as someone born in England, but the only bad thing is the neighbours!

Snowdonia, Pembrokeshire national park, Europes oldest living language, beautiful countryside throughout, friendly, welsh national opera, Brecon beacons, unique culture, intriguing conflict between welsh/british, down to earth, Dylan Thomas, Eisteddfod, Manic street preachers, Tenby, Llandudno, decent beer, spread of universities, national health service, contribution to democracy and the labour movement, pride not prejudice, the mumbles, castles, history, The llyn peninsula, cultural industries, the ability to take it on the chin, great boxers, great rugby players, richard burton, pace of life, quality of life, moral values, beautiful golf courses, a can do attitude, great surf, and last but not least Shakin' Stevens.

Wales is great, you should get out of the Bristol box and come and explore it. And I say this as someone born in England, but the only bad thing is the neighbours!

Get a life CBL....its a shite hole :ph34r:

Good read from a sensible Cardiff fan, thanks :chant6ez: Ninnian Park looks a more daunting place than CCC, more hostile crowds, lets just hope nothing spills out.

One question were you there when we beat you 2-0 with Roberts not celebrating the 2nd? :innocent06:

I went to the play off semi against Leicester, and the atmosphere was pretty good, tbh. It's not the same though, as standing with your mates on a terrace. Used to stand on the Grange End with about 30 lads who we'd just got to know by being there every game. Good laugh, sing song, few bevvies. What it's all about. It could get feisty at NP when other clubs with boys were in town, but I think the ones who were there in the day, know that that part of it all, is pretty much gone.

Yes. I was there when Christian scored for you that night. Thought Brian Tinnion and the bearded guy in midfield for you (can't remember his name) pretty much ran the show that night. It's only recently where we've got ourselves a solid midfield. I have a lot of respect for Roberts. Not celebrating against your hometown club is a rare thing, in a modern game where, the majority of professional footballers, come across as total throbbers.

All the best.

I went to the play off semi against Leicester, and the atmosphere was pretty good, tbh. It's not the same though, as standing with your mates on a terrace. Used to stand on the Grange End with about 30 lads who we'd just got to know by being there every game. Good laugh, sing song, few bevvies. What it's all about. It could get feisty at NP when other clubs with boys were in town, but I think the ones who were there in the day, know that that part of it all, is pretty much gone.

Yes. I was there when Christian scored for you that night. Thought Brian Tinnion and the bearded guy in midfield for you (can't remember his name) pretty much ran the show that night. It's only recently where we've got ourselves a solid midfield. I have a lot of respect for Roberts. Not celebrating against your hometown club is a rare thing, in a modern game where, the majority of professional footballers, come across as total throbbers.

All the best.

Fair play a taff with a brain

All the best.

Think you mean Tommy Doch, gave away the goal in the semi final against cardiff. gutted.

Ive visited many places in this world, including Wales. There isnt to many I wouldnt want to go back to.....but your country is one of them.....

The Prince of Wales is mainly English and a bit Greek and a bit German, but certainly nothing Welsh!...He rarely goes there and nor did the Princess of Wales who was also English

Says it all really...

Wales is just a place for the English to keep their mines, cesspits and powerstations...Bless 'em we couldn't be without them you know...Just think how uncomfortable life would become for us....

:dancing2:

Archived