IGNORED

Nicky Hunt

_Bristol-City_

Running the risk of being called names, I will post my thoughts on this subject.

I would be delighted to be given the chance to tell Mr Hunt face to face he is at the moment not good enough.

My comment on chat as he came on was something to the effect of 'this was his chance lets hope he takes it'...Within 30 seconds we are told he gave his man a free header for the first goal and it went down hill from there...I will give the commentators credit for not making their feelings known to much but it was clear whenever he was on the ball it went wrong and when off the ball he couldn't defend...

Ribeiro sat in the stand and this guy was on the bench...so I have to believe the manager has seen something that put him above Ribiero in the pecking order or thought he needed more experience on the bench!!

However I believe like many that this guy needs to move on and never be anywhere near the first team under any circumstances again...Not necessarily just for his poor play but the fact that he has lost the support of the fans and is never likely to regain it.....

so Keith please ignore what you think you see at training Ribeiro is class and Hunt is not....

Hunt is up there with Brian Mitchell, the worst player I have ever seen adorn the red shirt, he was a right back too !!

Absolutely. I've said this before. Brian Mitchell is the only one who could challenge Hunt as the worst City defender that I have seen (and there have been some stinkers over the years).

:grr:

Bolton must have drove him to Bristol.

What is worrying is that it seems Carey will be out for weeks (aint no fullback anyway) and Ribero is either unfit or not on Millens side.

That means Hunt could be starting Citys two crucial home games that they really have to win! :o:(:blink::wacko:

Skuse can play RB, KM clearly doesn't trust Ribeiro and after today Hunt won't start a game for us again.

I'd expect Skuse to play RB and Ribeiro to be on the bench next Saturday.

Skuse can play RB, KM clearly doesn't trust Ribeiro and after today Hunt won't start a game for us again.

I'd expect Skuse to play RB and Ribeiro to be on the bench next Saturday.

You'd like to think so Graham - letting in 3 crap goals in quick succession is what we were doing in August. We can't still be doing it going into the second half of November if we want to stay up.

Are you sure?... :unsure:

That was his first appearance on the pitch since the Watford debacle and even then he was only on a sub because Carey got hurt, I'd happily bet anyone £50 that he isn't chosen to start another league game for the remainder of his two year deal.

So let me get this straight. Although from the get go everybody and I pretty much mean everybody has said what a waste of space Hunt is. But perhaps he has looked better in training?, Millen puts him on the bench ahead of Ribiero (who last season was going to be our saviour) judging by the amount of posters calling for him to be brought into the team and this season he has made just 3 appearances and Millen (who apparently gives youth a chance, as long as it's not our youth) cannot be held responsible for any of this?, I really want him succeed like I would want any BCFC manager to succeed but when he's wrong he's wrong end of.

Just got back from the Leeds game and was about to make a post about this... Looks like 50 people beat me to it! Haha

You must have a ******G lear jet then Dave cus Ive been delayed by heavy traffic...

I would say that 99% of the posters who have posted on this subject were not at Leeds today.

Hunt wasnt infact that bad in my opinion and certainly cannot shoulder the total blame for the defeat, Leeds were the better side by far in the second half.

Ribs Fitness is his biggest liability one minute hes fit then suddenly hes not. Hes had is chances and no doubt he will again but he has to stay fit.

Personally I would persevere with Hunt for a little longer.

You must have a ******G lear jet then Dave cus Ive been delayed by heavy traffic...

I would say that 99% of the posters who have posted on this subject were not at Leeds today.

Hunt wasnt infact that bad in my opinion and certainly cannot shoulder the total blame for the defeat, Leeds were the better side by far in the second half.

Ribs Fitness is his biggest liability one minute hes fit then suddenly hes not. Hes had is chances and no doubt he will again but he has to stay fit.

Personally I would persevere with Hunt for a little longer.

Maybe like a fair percentage of BCFC fans, he doesn't live in Bristol and lives up North somewhere close to Leeds, or even in Leeds. I think there are a few of them about on this forum.

Maybe like a fair percentage of BCFC fans, he doesn't live in Bristol and lives up North somewhere close to Leeds, or even in Leeds. I think there are a few of them about on this forum.

beat me to it.

There are plenty of people on this forum who dont live in Bristol.

I'm one of them.

Bigfatdave i cant agree with you flower, hunt was hopeless, i think with about his second touch he mis controlled the ball and gave it straight to a leeds player who nearly broke away, plus he never got near his man for two of the goals and generally just looked like he couldnt be arsed! Many footballers that lack ability make up for it with hard work and effort, hunt is appaling and looks like he would rather be sat on his arse in front of the tv.....

Archived