IGNORED

City V Leicester Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

anyone else feeling a little apprehensive about what may be in store in the next 45 mins??

Genuinely more worried about the next 4-5 months. Diabolical performance. We're staring down the barrel of a relegation gun IMO and I can see a lot of unfair pressure being on Maynard to single handedly scrape us out of it

I'd be reasonably happy with a point, however-it would be a sign that we aren't progressing as a team and going forward. I was hoping for an all-out, spirited, aggressive home display to help get us up the table. I think it's got to the point where you can chop and change players and formations all you like, but if the mentality and determination within the players is all wrong then we aren't going anywhere. Would just love to see them proud to be wearing the shirt and justifying their wages...too much to ask?

from the commentary it sounds like saving the petrol money and sitting by the fire was a good call!

Due to employment opportunity an a lack of money I ended up having to opt between this and the Sheff U game, so feel chuffed of my decision. As evidence suggests I'm obviously rushed off my feet at work.

Still, comments from my female colleague have included the theory we're actually fooling them into a false sense of securety and will probably score three goals in a minute, why are they being booed when it's not over yet? and ''don't worry, you sit here and follow your football crap'' for which an instant appology was administered to her credit.

And we even gave Leicester a head start.. they blew it.. who went off for Pitman? arghh Johnson i see above, thanks.

his first goal for the City. Excellent; obviously thought Nicky was avin a larf when he said he would still be our top scorer this season and then thought.. oooh i need to open my account.

Lovely jubbly.

But we aren't moving on are we? We are moving backwards... We now have sh*t football and bad results.

that clearly wasnt my point, my point was we all need to move on, neither me you nor anyone else can change what happend in the past........we are where we are so bringing up johnson again doesnt help anyone...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH******************TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

Archived