IGNORED

City V Leicester Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

that clearly wasnt my point, my point was we all need to move on, neither me you nor anyone else can change what happend in the past........we are where we are so bringing up johnson again doesnt help anyone...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH******************TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

That wasn't my point either, in fairness MC. We decided we needed a change either because we were in danger of getting relegated or because we were playing dull football. I am asking: 'Which of those two problems have we solved by appointing Coppell and now Millen? The table doesn't lie.

Leicester 18 22 -7 23 0-1 v Bristol City

S****horpe 18 20 -8 22 1-3 v Derby

Bristol City 18 20 -10 18 1-0 v Leicester

Hull 18 19 -7 14 0-0 v Ipswich

Sheff Utd 17 19 -9 13 KO 17:20 (H) v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough 18 17 -10 17 0-1 v Millwall

Crystal Palace 17 17 -12 20 KO 17:20 (A) v Sheff Utd

Preston 18 14 -15 22 0-2 v QPR

as it stands.

spacer.gif

That wasn't my point either, in fairness MC. We decided we needed a change either because we were in danger of getting relegated or because we were playing dull football. I am asking: 'Which of those two problems have we solved by appointing Coppell and now Millen? The table doesn't lie.

OMG I can't believe you are still harping on about this, as if GJ was going to stay with us forever.

Most of the fans wanted a change, most of the players wanted a change, most of the board wanted

a change and what you seem to be forgetting is GJ himself said it was time for a change.

I can see your point about the current manager and team but can you please stop going on about GJ.

Well were not letting in 5 or 6 every week now, Peterborough seem to be doing that though, cant you spot the connection?

We got rid of him cuz we were in freefall.....we had gone stale since the play off final defeat....a run of wins followed by run of defeats and no consistency....he lost the crowd and apparently the dressing room....the relationship had just run its course.....coppell did nothing apart from heighten expectaion and we were all let down...millen came in to a club that had been derailed and yeah the table doesnt lie....but if we can pull away from trouble by xmas, we have the leagues top scorer last season to come back and fingers crossed we will end up comfortably mid table....then start again next summer without the turmoil

Archived