IGNORED

City V Leicester Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Well were not letting in 5 or 6 every week now, Peterborough seem to be doing that though, cant you spot the connection?

Are you seriously saying we have a better defensive record since Millen became manager than we did under GJ?

You really are a fool.

This season we are averaging almost two goals a game conceded at home.

Are you seriously saying we have a better defensive record since Millen became manager than we did under GJ?

You really are a fool.

Blimey what is your problem today.. you really sound angry with a lot of people. This is a match thread not a 'have a go at all and sundry' ,.... ready to be slaughtered meself now! handbags.gif

You really are a fool.

OH yeah!!!!!!, were not letting in 5 and 6 like last year are we ????? your like a needle stuck on a record, GJ has gone....get over it :violin:

2-0 win today :whistle2:

Blimey what is your problem today.. you really sound angry with a lot of people. This is a match thread not a 'have a go at all and sundry' ,.... ready to be slaughtered meself now! handbags.gif

Nah - just fed up with pr*cks like Portland Bill trying to rubbish the reputation of one of the best managers we have had in 40 years. I'll have a beer in a minute and get set for the X Factor...

Nah - just fed up with pr*cks like Portland Bill trying to rubbish the reputation of one of the best managers we have had in 40 years. I'll have a beer in a minute and get set for the X Factor...

Grow up, your the prxck pal :yes: ,. his team got stuffed again today, cant you accept it.

Hes the only one whose rubbishing his reputation,but your to blind to see it, fool.

Grow up, your the prxck pal :yes: ,. his team got stuffed again today, cant you accept it.

Hes the only one whose rubbishing his reputation,but your to blind to see it, fool.

Mate - I really can't argue with someone who manages that many grammatical errors in two short sentences - and then calls me a 'fool'... :rofl2br:

Any 10 year old could tell you that...

'your the' should read 'you're the'

'cant you' should read 'can't you'

and 'your to blind' should be 'you're too blind'

Mate - I really can't argue with someone who manages that many grammatical errors in two short sentences - and then calls me a 'fool'... :rofl2br:

WTF!!! ..... :disapointed2se:

WE WON 2-0 ffs.... (maybe fortunate, but still points are points) & all you wanna do is bicker & pine for a long departed ex-manager (who's not doing so well himself btw) ... WHY??? Wots Up With Ya???

Last time I checked a football match lasts 90 minutes. We have won 2-0, a good result, especially as we weren't at our best today.

But reading through this post is ridiculous, some of the bitching when we were at 0-0 or at half time, I mean come on FFS. I was all doom and gloom, GJ this, LJ that, blah blah.

I'm no happy clapper, but seriously some of depressed lot should just do us a favour and jump off the suspension bridge.

Great 3 points today, onwards and upwards....COYR

Oh dear :rofl2br: , you really are a pompous person. The sort that thinks your better than the rest of us.

Stick your spelling lessons up your axse, and grow a pair of bollxx.

Go and have a good cry, because GJ isnt our manager anymore, bye bye :yawn:

Archived