IGNORED

City V Leicester Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Nah - just fed up with pr*cks like Portland Bill trying to rubbish the reputation of one of the best managers we have had in 40 years. I'll have a beer in a minute and get set for the X Factor...

OK gotcha.

I think GJ will be there or there about with the Posh as it happens unless the chairman gets itchy feet again and makes a silly change.

Are you seriously saying we have a better defensive record since Millen became manager than we did under GJ?

You really are a fool.

This season we are averaging almost two goals a game conceded at home.

Yes, and coppells signings were playing then - Hunt and Stewart. Seems to me Millen has seen the problem and sorted it out (well a lot better than what it was). Millen would not have been my choice but he is turning it around and no point in bringing up Johnson. How many have peterborough let in so far this season, or is that not got anything to do with us?

Yes, and coppells signings were playing then - Hunt and Stewart. Seems to me Millen has seen the problem and sorted it out (well a lot better than what it was). Millen would not have been my choice but he is turning it around and no point in bringing up Johnson. How many have peterborough let in so far this season, or is that not got anything to do with us?

They have let in the 2nd most goals in the whole of the Football league!!

Remind me again why we ditched GJ - was it because we were playing dull football or because we were in danger of getting relegated?

But we aren't moving on are we? We are moving backwards... We now have sh*t football and bad results.

Are you seriously saying we have a better defensive record since Millen became manager than we did under GJ?

You really are a fool.

This season we are averaging almost two goals a game conceded at home.

Mate - I really can't argue with someone who manages that many grammatical errors in two short sentences - and then calls me a 'fool'... :rofl2br:

Any 10 year old could tell you that...

'your the' should read 'you're the'

'cant you' should read 'can't you'

and 'your to blind' should be 'you're too blind'

:fastasleep: Change the record you miserable pr*ck.

Well done to Keith and the boys, onwards and upwards, come on you reds. :yahoo:

Nah - just fed up with pr*cks like Portland Bill trying to rubbish the reputation of one of the best managers we have had in 40 years. I'll have a beer in a minute and get set for the X Factor...

Get over it. GJ had lost the plot, couldnt organise or inspire his team, and getting stuffed 6-0 by 'Diff, looking clueless into the bargain, on top of City dropping down the table like a stone. Pretty good reasons to bin him. GJ tarnished his OWN reputation.

Archived