BRISTOL CITY NEWS:

OUTS:Lewin Nyatanga - loan

Ivan Sproule -Hibs

Nicky Hunt - Derby

David Clarkson - Motherwell/ Hearts

INS: Salif Diao - Stoke

Ryan Harley - Exeter

Patrick Van Aanholt - Chelsea loan

Nothing particularly funny there. I can see any of those happening , but obviously not all of them.

30 Dec 2010 19:29:14

BRISTOL CITY NEWS:

Ivan Sproule -Hibs

Nicky Hunt - Derby

Ryan Harley - Exeter

Donald has definitively stated that Ryan Harley will not be signing for BCFC, so knock him off the list because it will not happen.

29 Dec 2010 17:12:48

bristol city news!

bristol city have asked david beckham to come on loan in jan to help them get to play offs, david has said "let me have a few beers and get drunk and if am pissed enough i might sign just like my mate david james did"

:rofl2br:

29 Dec 2010 21:32:02

bristol city transfer rumours

out

nicky maynard 6m to newcastle

nicky hunt to derby 350k

in

james vaughan 1m

danny rose 1m

joe mills 1m

jack cork 1.5m

adam hamill 1m

kris commons Free

ben alnwick 300k

jonny evans loan

matthew briggs loan

and sean o'driscoll to be brought in as manager

:disapointed2se:

30 Dec 2010 12:48:43

Michael Owen is linked with loads of clubs:

Aston Villa ( if Heskey leaves )

Birmingham

Wolves ( if they fail to sign R. Keane )

Everton

Liverpool

West Ham

Bristol city ( Loan )

Ipswich ( in a deal that see's connor wickam go the other way )

Blackburn

Fulham

New York Red Bulls ( it could happen, just look at T. Henry! )

:tumbleweed:

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/bristol-city-rumours.php

30 Dec 2010 21:22:12

Nicky Maynard will not leave Bristol City in January and will be back playing for the Robins in 3-4weeks.

City have a few defensive frailties and will look to strengthen at the back by signing centre Michael Nelson (800k) from Norwich City to part on loan defender Stephen Caulker. They will also look to sign Chelsea defender Patrick Van Aanholt on loan for the rest of the season.

Centre midfielder Neil Danns is wanted by the reds after performing well at Ashton Gate in the week but will snub them for Wigan Ath in a 3million pound move. City will therefore direct their attention towards midfielder Andy Reid in a deal worth 1.8millions pounds when the Sunderland man finishes his loan at Sheff Utd.

and

30 Dec 2010 21:27:20

Due to the connection between the mighty spurs and bristol city recently, it looks likely that young midfield andros townsend will move their on loan and they will sign danny rose on a permanent deal at the end of the season.

30 Dec 2010 21:27:20

Due to the connection between the mighty spurs and bristol city recently, it looks likely that young midfield andros townsend will move their on loan and they will sign danny rose on a permanent deal at the end of the season.

edit-hancock beat me to it :ranting:

just to quick for you ;)

up yours hancock, i beat you this time

30 Dec 2010 22:55:00

Jonathan woodgate will be joining bristol city in january on loan. Not sure how long for but due to city having many injuries in defence, woodgate would be an ideal signing. City and tottenham have a good relationship and already have caulker and rose in the city team. Recently woodgate said caulker is the best england u21 defender in the country and with this will form a partnership for city in the up coming weeks!

One I heard today was about David Beckham signing for us on loan and that the David James connection being a factor in swaying it. Apparently Beckham wants to come back on loan to England but out of his love for Man Utd wont sign for a Premier League Club on loan but would consider a Championship club.

Usually I would completely dismiss it, but we all know what happened after many people dismissed the James one! So for now im only 99.9% dismissing it!

Although the person that told me is usually right about stuff, but still - cant ever see it happening! Ever. Ever, ever ever ever ever......

Perhaps if City were up in the top pushing for promotion then I might have slightly entertained the idea though.

If he were to sign for a Championship club I would think it would be either a London club or one with Man Utd connections - Ipswich is the first one that springs to mind, although location would most likely rule that one out. I would have included Preston in that until the other day when daddys boy got sacked - plus Becks was on loan there early in his career.

31 Dec 2010 11:21:05

head on a reliable sauce, Bristol City to sign Kakkuta from Chealsea on loan and AlBert Adomah to leave for Birmingham City in replace of Larrson!

:fastasleep:

adomah wouldn't go anywhere hes only been here 5 mins

and kakuta is usually on the bench for chelsea every game and hes pushing for a starting place at the moment

31 Dec 2010 16:14:55

Keith Andrews is joining Bristol City from Blackburn for the rest of the season.

31 Dec 2010 16:15:16

Bristol City's Gavin Williams will sign a perm' contract at Yeovile and young keeper Stephen Henderson will join him on loan untill the end of the season. Tom Williams will leave at the end of his short term contract and is a target for Swindon and Colchester United. Lewin Nyatanga will be allowed to leave if a sensible offer is made, a few league one clubs are interested. Ivan Sproule is likely to join Yeovile for a nominal fee. Millen is trying to off-load flop Nicky Hunt but his high wages may be enough to put off any clubs interested. John Akinde will also be allowed to go out on loan.

Millens made no secret of his desire to bring in a left back and a central midfielder. Expect Michael Tierny and Neil Danns to sign next week. If Millen manages to off load Hunt then Fredrik Stoor will be brought in.

The most suprising move may be for Jonathan woodgate on a loan initially for a month to gain match fitness

30 Dec 2010 19:29:14

BRISTOL CITY NEWS:

Ivan Sproule -Hibs

Nicky Hunt - Derby

Ryan Harley - Exeter

Hunt to Derby?..rofl2br.gif

Oh no.... of course... yes he would be brilliant for them and we will really, truly, miss him but oh well, he has greater ambition. What a shame though.

One I heard today was about David Beckham signing for us on loan and that the David James connection being a factor in swaying it. Apparently Beckham wants to come back on loan to England but out of his love for Man Utd wont sign for a Premier League Club on loan but would consider a Championship club.

Usually I would completely dismiss it, but we all know what happened after many people dismissed the James one! So for now im only 99.9% dismissing it!

Although the person that told me is usually right about stuff, but still - cant ever see it happening! Ever. Ever, ever ever ever ever......

Perhaps if City were up in the top pushing for promotion then I might have slightly entertained the idea though.

If he were to sign for a Championship club I would think it would be either a London club or one with Man Utd connections - Ipswich is the first one that springs to mind, although location would most likely rule that one out. I would have included Preston in that until the other day when daddys boy got sacked - plus Becks was on loan there early in his career.

Jesus, how much natch have you had?

Archived