IGNORED

The Definitive Football-rumours.com Thread

hinsleburg

Keith Andrews would be a good signing IMO. Elfmud.....Cant see the Becks rumour being true, but hey you said it...none of us thought we would get James!

Great idea in Beckham, lets sign a player who earns double our whole team in 1 week, so defo true. Not very funny joke if it is one and a shite rumour if not

I got talking to someone in the Williams stand(premier seats.and apparently Maynards off to Newcastle for 1.2 million plus Leon Best coming this way.also a sell on clause in the contract for Maynard.

There is no way we would sell maynard for a loss, plus he is still injured!

02 Jan 2011 12:41:08

Davie templeton to sign for bristol city in the coming week

More chance of me spending the night with Kylie Minouge if below is to be believed.

Hearts boss Jim Jefferies insists the Tynecastle club will not be tempted into parting company with exciting talent David Templeton in January.

The 21-year-old has emerged as one of the country's brightest youngsters this season and he underlined his credentials with a superb display in their recent 2-1 win at Motherwell.

Jefferies is looking to add to his numbers when the transfer window reopens next month and does not believe he will be tempted to see his prized asset.

In order to fend off potential interest in the former Stenhousemuir man the club will ask for at least £15million in order to ensure they keep the talent at Tynecastle.

"We'll be talking shortly about activity in the January window but why would I want any more players when I look at what I already have on the pitch, the bench and coming back from injury?" said Jefferies.

"There may be a player who becomes available and we desperately want him but there are few positions I need to strengthen because the team his going fantastically well.

"As for losing anyone in January, well, that's a different question isn't it? David Templeton is on fire but it will take a big offer to tempt us.

"How much would I be looking for him? Nothing, just leave him here - or we'll ask for £15m!

"He's still a young player and he needs to keep his feet on the ground and it will eventually happen for him, there's no doubt about that, he's an exciting talent."

02 Jan 2011 19:10:55

bristol city

i know alot of you are gonna think this is bulls* t but its not

Nicky maynard is leaving for the prem six million easyily more

we, ll sign james mcarthur and victor moses from wigan 3M

Curtis Davies from villa 2m

kris commons free

greg halford 350k

ben alnwick 300k

james vaughan 1m

jack mills 500k

02 Jan 2011 16:18:00

Bristol City will sign out of favour QPR midfielder Akos Buszaky on loan for the rest of the season with a view to a permanent move in the summer

02 Jan 2011 20:06:11

Bristol City will place a £1.5 M price tag on Jamal Campbell-Ryce with clubs like: Hull, Burnley, Blackpool All intrested in the winger.

Even after Saturday I would carry him up north for that money

02 Jan 2011 19:10:55

bristol city

i know alot of you are gonna think this is bulls* t but its not

Nicky maynard is leaving for the prem six million easyily more

we, ll sign james mcarthur and victor moses from wigan 3M

Curtis Davies from villa 2m

kris commons free

greg halford 350k

ben alnwick 300k

james vaughan 1m

jack mills 500k

02 Jan 2011 16:18:00

Bristol City will sign out of favour QPR midfielder Akos Buszaky on loan for the rest of the season with a view to a permanent move in the summer

of all the rumours so far I'd say this is the most believable especially with QPR just recently bringing in another midfielder just yesterday. I think he would be a decent signing if his bad injuries are now behind him that is!

03 Jan 2011 10:59:17

I have close contacts to Bristol City, and for the people speculating Maynard leaving is a load of s* t!he is still about 2-3weeks away from returning to the first team no one would even consider making a move!

City are open to offers for the following:

Stephen Henderson - Yeovil (Season Loan)

Gavin Williams - Yeovil (Season Loan)

Ivan Sproule - Attracting interest from Hibs and Yeovil

Nicky Hunt - Handful of league one clubs interested including Huddersfield and Colchester

Marlon Jackson - Season Loan

Joe Edwards - Cheltenham (1 Month Loan)

John Akinde - Season Loan with view to Perm deal in summer, Cheltenham rumoured to be interested

David Clarkson - Back to SPL with Hearts, Motherwell and Hibs rumoured for around 1 million

James Wilson - (1 Month Loan)

Danny Ball - (1 Month Loan)

Joe Lennox - (1 Month Loan)

Although it is unlikely Edwards, Wilson, Ball and Lennox will go out on loan as they have not been performing in Reserves

Tom Williams - Contract expires end of Jan 2011 and wil leave the club

Players In:

Well first to the people speculating Rose and Caulker going else where is wide of the mark they are with us till end of season and we have an option to buy Danny Rose at the end of the loan but NOT with caulker :(

Millen has said in recent weeks he wants a Left back as cover for McAllister and a creative midfielder to replace Hartley, the club are keeping tight on names and rumours and its the way it should be but the bookies favourites are Templeton and Buzasky for midfield, although City have already agreed to sign a left back the deal cannot go through for certain reasons at the moment!

And depending on situation and money as Lansdown is holding back this window Millen is looking at a third player of which is unknown!

03 Jan 2011 13:16:52

heard from a good m8 of mine Bradley Wright-phillips is very close to signing for bristol city

That one may have legs on it, the Muff forum (Pasoti) reckon its a done deal. Cant say I'm enthralled with that, with some of the Muff comments about him to be honest

03 Jan 2011 22:13:18

Bradley Wright Phillips will leave Plymouth Argyle and join Bristol City in a £750K deal on Tuesday. Reda Johnson off to Sheff Wed for £300K. HMRC will be paid off and once the PFA loan is also re-paid, Connor Clifford will rejoin from Chelsea until the end of the season. Seip, Fallon and Maclean will also soon be out of the door, with more transfer fees raised. With the wage bill drastically reduced, the back room staff will all be paid what they are owed and the club will become solvent again. COYG

Archived