IGNORED

The Definitive Football-rumours.com Thread

hinsleburg

29 Jan 2011 12:18:45

cash on its way to argyle but this might not stop the depature of joe mason he doesn't want to leave and the club don't want him to leave but he understands why he has to leave and is intresting reading but swindon have the bid and its believed to be a fee of 300,000 which we have to take sadly meanwhile seb bloomfield a former youth is in talks with bristol city.

29 Jan 2011 10:29:50

Bristol City are set for crunch talks over the future of a new stadium at Ashton Vale.

If planning permission is refused, the current board will quit leading to Bristol City going into administration.

I wouldn't be surprised if Skuse left before Monday.

Watch this space

Very interesting.

This is probably worth a thread of it's own if it's got more substance than just a rumour copied from a site.

If we got a biggish offer like this for Skuse or ANO it would completely change KM's hand regarding what he could do in this window.

I wouldn't mind if this was true - this deal could be the catalyst for several much needed signings of the quality we desperately need.

Very interesting.

This is probably worth a thread of it's own if it's got more substance than just a rumour copied from a site.

If we got a biggish offer like this for Skuse or ANO it would completely change KM's hand regarding what he could do in this window.

I wouldn't mind if this was true - this deal could be the catalyst for several much needed signings of the quality we desperately need.

I hope it does not get its own topic! If Skuse is not gone, I fear I will be called a vey naughty boy rather than hailed as the Messiah

I hope it does not get its own topic! If Skuse is not gone, I fear I will be called a vey naughty boy rather than hailed as the Messiah

I think it does Nudie............. as far as credible speculation/rumours are concerned this could be THE big one for this window.w00t.gif

31 Jan 2011 00:31:34

kenny cooper, former usa striker, will join bristol city for the rest of this season.

31 Jan 2011 00:10:15

Bristol City news. .3 signings for Monday. Andy Keogh has had his loan with Cardiff cancelled and will sign for City on loan from Wolves for the rest of the season (passed a medical this morning). Martin Woolford will also be signing tomorrow from Sc* thorpe on a permanent transfer pending medical Monday morning, same for Billy Jones from PNE. All to be announced tomorrow. City had lined up Bednar from WBA on a permanent contract but the Keogh loan deal was more attractive to the club.

4 players on their way out or already gone - Danny Haynes went to Barnsley last week, Cole Skuse subject of a bid from Stoke, Nicky Hunt going on loan with a view to a permanent move as is Marlon Jackson.

31 Jan 2011 00:00:17

Stoke City will sign Bristol City midfielder Cole Skuse tomorrow for 2m.

28 Jan 2011 11:17:34

Charlton have been linked with a move for former Bristol City Adriano Basso who is a free agent. He recently appeared in a reserve game for Wolves but Chris Powell is hoping to sign him with Charlton having only one senior keeper at the club.

27 Jan 2011 22:36:47

Tony Pulis looks set to seal the signing of loan term target Bristol City Captain midfielder Cole Skuse for £1.3m

However Bristol City are unwilling to release the player until they have signed a replacement with Fulham midfield Michael Brown the favourite

Trent Radio

This I suspect really does have legs....

31 Jan 2011 07:12:41

Bristol City will confirm 4 outgoing and 3 incoming transfers today

City will sell Cole Skuse for 1m with added incentives up to a further 300k. Stoke City are the team in question.

Marlon Jackson will sign on loan at Cheltenham until the end of the season, whilst Nicky Hunt will join Notts County on loan for an initial 1 month, with the view to extending the deal.

Joe Edwards will join Yeovil until the end of the season.

Incomings for City include Billy Jones in a 500k deal, whilst Michael Brown will join from Fulham until the end of the season.

City has also lined up an experienced Premier League Striker to join on loan for 3 months whilst Jon Stead & Nicky Maynard remain injured. It has been kept very hush hush but Joao Alves De Silva (Jo) will join for 3 months in a real coup for the Championship side.

31 Jan 2011 07:12:41

Bristol City will confirm 4 outgoing and 3 incoming transfers today

City will sell Cole Skuse for 1m with added incentives up to a further 300k. Stoke City are the team in question.

Marlon Jackson will sign on loan at Cheltenham until the end of the season, whilst Nicky Hunt will join Notts County on loan for an initial 1 month, with the view to extending the deal.

Joe Edwards will join Yeovil until the end of the season.

Incomings for City include Billy Jones in a 500k deal, whilst Michael Brown will join from Fulham until the end of the season.

City has also lined up an experienced Premier League Striker to join on loan for 3 months whilst Jon Stead & Nicky Maynard remain injured. It has been kept very hush hush but Joao Alves De Silva (Jo) will join for 3 months in a real coup for the Championship side.

doesnt he play for Portsmouth now...or am I being daft :travolta:

31 Jan 2011 11:15:46

"Too cold for winter"

there are a number of deals that won't be happening withing the january window. deals for players liek david luiz and dani alves from chelsea and city will not occur till summer. others include henderson to united with welbeck signing permanately

Deadline movers:

Fernando Torres - Chelsea or Manchester City (wouldnt be surprised if city come in in final few hours for torres)

Andy Carrol - Liverpool (they have reportidly made a £30 million offer according to BBC)

Scott Parker - Tottenham (fee believed to be in the region of £8 million)

J. Hoilett - (from Blackburn) loan to possibly either Bristol City or Hull

Benni McCarthy - abroad to either Panathanikos or Albacete on loan with a view of a million pound deal

Ganso - AC Milan, Chelsea or Manchester United

31 Jan 2011 11:08:34

bristol city will bring in

martyn woolford

billy jones

and ive heard a rumour tht were goin to break the bank to bring in danny graham for 2.5 mill

31 Jan 2011 10:58:53

Kelvin Etuhu of Manchester City will be loaned out to Bristol City for the remainder of the season. In other news, Romelu Lukaku will sign for Liverpool for £12, 500,000 to partner Suarez in a new-look strikeforce. Also, Bordeaux youngster Herni Saivet will move to Valencia for an initial £3, 500,000 but could rise to £6, 500,000 depending on performances.

Ibrahimovic will cancel his protracted contract with AC Milan and will look to move to England for next season. Manchester City and Chelsea are the favourites. Andy Caroll will stay at Newcastle for the remainder of the season but will want a move away from St James' Park. Tottenham will pounce with a £23, 500,000 bid which will be accepted. Jordan Henderson will sign for Manchester United in the summer for £18, 500,000 but will be loaned straight back out to Sunderland for next season.

Avram to lead us to the promised land! (I hope!)

31 Jan 2011 10:52:27

pne have just turned down offers for lonergan from cardiff

billy jones from bristol city

and st ledger from ipswich

31 Jan 2011 13:38:32

Hearing Will Hoskins is likely to make move from Bristol Rovers to either Bristol City or Crystal Palace

31 Jan 2011 13:19:14

will hoskins has played his last game for bristol rovers

he is heading to Sc**thorpe for 800k

the rovers bored turned down a big bid from cross city rivals bristol city worth roughly 1.2 million with add-ons but didn't want to sell to them,

31 Jan 2011 13:38:32

Hearing Will Hoskins is likely to make move from Bristol Rovers to either Bristol City or Crystal Palace

31 Jan 2011 13:19:14

will hoskins has played his last game for bristol rovers

he is heading to Sc**thorpe for 800k

the rovers bored turned down a big bid from cross city rivals bristol city worth roughly 1.2 million with add-ons but didn't want to sell to them,

Think this is someone on the wind up, he won't be joining City, think we have done our business now!

I hope not. We've nit bought or sold anyone yet!

Aint that the truth. Will be quite happy if Keogh and Woolford are confirmed today though. Cant imagine Havanatopia will be though , he wont be able to criticise Millen for just concentrating on a striker :whistle2::innocent06:

Archived