IGNORED

The Definitive Football-rumours.com Thread

hinsleburg

25 Jan 2011 16:45:30

Brian Tinnion today met with Bristol City chairman Steve Lansdown to discuss a deal for him to become Bristol City's 'Director of Football'

Tinnion Director of Football and Millen Manager.

Would that be the blind leading the bland?

Or perhaps the club is trying to prove that 2 wrongs do make a right!!

24 Jan 2011 19:23:14

Jordan Tansley will join Bristol City on a contract til the end of the season. He will try and pull the strings in midfield with Marvin Elliott hanging deep.

Pete Hinton is also coming in from non-league Crusaders to solve City's left back problems.

jordan tansley, the name rings a bell, i wonder who put this one on their then.

My name has been used without my consent... HANCOCK?:bruce_h4h:

26 Jan 2011 13:49:08

Bristol Rovers are trying to sign Louis Carey from rivals Bristol City with an offer of a 3 year contract and are prepared to let Chris Lines go the other way if an agreed fee can be arranged.City boss Millen wants Lines but not too keen on Carey going unless he can get a replacement.Lots of 'ifs and buts' involved with the deal but it still could happen.

Kolin Krawne.

26 Jan 2011 13:22:40

Bristol City are in negotiations with Hamburg regarding the signing of midfielder/ winger Jonathan Pitroipa. The 24 yr old has agreed personal terms but Hamburg are stalling as they are awaiting news on a replacement transfer to go through.

Kolin Krawne.

26 Jan 2011 15:41:49

Connor Sammon looks set for a move to the championship. After rejecting Sc* thorpe, he is likely to join either Bristol City or Ipswich.

26 Jan 2011 15:22:48

Bristol City to sign Jonathan Pitroipa on loan until end of season.Then expected to sign permanent deal with Fulham for next season.

26 Jan 2011 22:25:34

Kuqi to bristol rovers

OR.....

26 Jan 2011 20:23:01

Shefki Kuqi has left Swansea today by mutual consent and will sign for Bristol City tomorrow on loan until the end of the season.

TAKE YOUR PICK!

Actually he's left Swansea today - might not be a bad shout until the end of the season

Kuqi to bristol rovers

OR.....

Shefki Kuqi has left Swansea today by mutual consent and will sign for Bristol City tomorrow on loan until the end of the season.

TAKE YOUR PICK!

Actually he's left Swansea today - might not be a bad shout until the end of the season

A swansea mate was quick to show me this,

27 Jan 2011 03:18:26

luke wilkshire to return to bristol city

the versatile player (he can play rb rm and cm) says he is uncomfortable in russia and wants to return to the west country

Oh I wish! He was clearly more liekly to flourish in the less physical leagues. After the big money moves he has had however I doubt if we could afford his wages etc anymore.

Kuqi to bristol rovers

OR.....

TAKE YOUR PICK!

If he,s left by mutual consent who the f ook is loaning him? What rollocks

28 Jan 2011 11:17:34

Charlton have been linked with a move for former Bristol City Adriano Basso who is a free agent. He recently appeared in a reserve game for Wolves but Chris Powell is hoping to sign him with Charlton having only one senior keeper at the club.

27 Jan 2011 22:36:47

Tony Pulis looks set to seal the signing of loan term target Bristol City Captain midfielder Cole Skuse for £1.3m

However Bristol City are unwilling to release the player until they have signed a replacement with Fulham midfield Michael Brown the favourite

Trent Radio

28 Jan 2011 16:36:46

Chris Iwelumo set to turn down Bristol City to join Preston North End. Iwelumo was reluctant to return to Bristol after ending his loan spell last season due to his fall out with assistant manager, now manager Keith Millen. Chris feels Keith is two faced

28 Jan 2011 16:33:34

Bristol City Press Conference set for monday 2pm. Bristol City chairman Steve Lansdown has dug deep into his pockets for 4 signings. All 4 will be unveiled monday. Cant give names but defender, midfielder and 2 strikers. 2 players will also be leaving, 1 is a local midfield player and the other is an ageing centre back who has been playing at right back

28 Jan 2011 16:29:57

Will Hoskins will make the short trip from North to South Bristol, signing for Bristol City before Mondays deadline. Source - Will Hoskins.

edit- dont really know why i bothered copy and pasting these as they're sooo realistic

really? you seem to be itk as such judging by other posts this transfer window. wheres he going? stoke?

It's not definant ofcourse. But there has been talk with Skuse going to other places. One of the midlands team has been sniffing around for him for quite a while. Stoke City? Don't know about Stoke, but then I do not claim to know everything what goes on inside the club.

But as I have said, I would not be surprised if he is gone if a fee is agreed around 1million to 1.2million

It's not definant ofcourse. But there has been talk with Skuse going to other places. One of the midlands team has been sniffing around for him for quite a while. Stoke City? Don't know about Stoke, but then I do not claim to know everything what goes on inside the club.

But as I have said, I would not be surprised if he is gone if a fee is agreed around 1million to 1.2million

pete1975 will be happy then,

Archived