IGNORED

Official Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

Bristol City, a one trick pony namely Steven Chaulker

..... last time I start the match thread if this is all the thanks I get from the team.

P.S. Great hotdogs.

Lets hope Sheff Wed don't draw Man U or Arse-nal in the 4th.

:disapointed2se:

To be fair, I couldn't care less about losing this match. The FA Cup long ago lost any value to me as a competition and I'd rather we worry more about league matches, especially given our position this season. Judging by the score line, the players feel the same way about it too.

Frankly I'd rather we'd taken the opportunity to play all of our fringe/youth players and give the first teamers a rest. It was only a few days ago Millen was saying people played through pain killing injections and the like at QPR so this should have served as the perfect opportunity to give them time to recover.

I bet the idiot who went on the gas website and mocked them for not being in the 3rd round with one of those juvenile under 11 POP emails feels like a right tool now......

dont give them any annumition until we get through until the next round you drybread....

and yes you are a drybread and i hope you see this you stupid tw*t

No,its Football, its the FA cup.

Yes of course it is, 3-0 against a team that almost went out of business and have actually rested several first choice players (4 I think) or of course if this is because of the injury to Caulker then my god we are in trouble, but the entertainment is good another 3 goals.

The team and the manager have done really well in the past few weeks, but I think we are entitled to once more ask why? and what went wrong?

To be fair, I couldn't care less about losing this match. The FA Cup long ago lost any value to me as a competition and I'd rather we worry more about league matches, especially given our position this season. Judging by the score line, the players feel the same way about it too.

Frankly I'd rather we'd taken the opportunity to play all of our fringe/youth players and give the first teamers a rest. It was only a few days ago Millen was saying people played through pain killing injections and the like at QPR so this should have served as the perfect opportunity to give them time to recover.

So your saying that our players who are professionals and earn a very good wage cud not give a toss about winning today.....hhhhmmmm i think not

Yes of course it is, 3-0 against a team that almost went out of business and have actually rested several first choice players (4 I think) or of course if this is because of the injury to Caulker then my god we are in trouble, but the entertainment is good another 3 goals.

The team and the manager have done really well in the past few weeks, but I think we are entitled to once more ask why? and what went wrong?

Seriously do only post when we lose?

Archived