IGNORED

City V Palarse

The Casual Connoisseur

Crystal Palace: Speroni; Clyne, McCarthy, Gardner, Wright; Ambrose, Marrow, Danns, Zaha; Counago, Easter. Subs: Barrett, Iversen, Garvan, Andrew, Price, Scannell, O'Keefe.

That isn't any better than ours in my view. 2-0 City my prediction

Does Millen never ****ing learn Skuse is fuc**ng sh** in midfield!!!!

Once again LJ the scapegoat, I hope someone asks him why he has kept Skuse playing and why he has dropped LJ.

Un-real a game we need to win and he goes back to the worse central midfield this season, Idiot!!

Then to top it off Clarkson, makes me laugh.......

We just got dicked by shef we'd and boro, we had nothing in midfield and got walked over in midfield, of course he's going to take the blame. LJ is a waste of space in midfield, creates nothing, doesn't defend, regulary goes missing and bottles out tackles.

I'd rather skuse who will give you a 100% commitment to the game and lose out on ability than someone who goes missing and has a strop when things don't go his way

e

Does Millen never ****ing learn Skuse is fuc**ng sh** in midfield!!!!

Yeah he hasn't been great this season, but our whole midfield has been shit, LJ wasn't exactly wowing the critics last game was he? And skuse is not "fuc**ng sh**" in midfield, he was very good last season, and won our player of the year if you havne't forgotten. Not defending his performances this season, just saying.

Once again LJ the scapegoat, I hope someone asks him why he has kept Skuse playing and why he has dropped LJ.

Maybe LJ isn't a scapegoat, but millen just thinks he's played poorly recently and skuse deserved a return to midfield? Would it EVER be justified to drop LJ? Cisse was dropped after an awful performance last week, it only seems fair other players are dropped after playing poorly too to me, if we have alternatives.

Un-real a game we need to win and he goes back to the worse central midfield this season, Idiot!!

All our midfields have been equally poor this season.

Then to top it off Clarkson, makes me laugh.......

What else would you do? Albert through the middle, sproule right wing is one option but that's not really filling me with excitement. We could do a three man midfield, but then you'd still be complaining about skuse or cisse. This team is just (probably) the best of a mostly bad bunch right now, calm yourself down a bit, jesus.

So why is stead n the bench?

I asked Adam Baker this on twitter and his replie was that his injurey flaired up after training on Thursday they were hoping he would be fit enough to play but he has not recovered has well has they hoped and psychological better to have full suplement of subs. Also asked about youth and his reply was Lennox played 55 mins in 3-2 win over leicester today ball has knee injury Gav and Hunt both injured so no one left

If Stead is injured then you play pitman up front with a 5 man midfield with either Elliott or Johnson behind him.

which would not include Skuse I presume :whistle2:

Sorry but I disagree , I dont think Pitman is suited to playing up top on his own.

As someone else said Clarkson & Pitman created a decent partnership of sorts before, so there's some hope. Skuse is never likely to be dropped again under Keith. Mind you it shows what a piss-poor situation we have in central mid when he have to select from either Skuse or Johnson. Better hope Albert's on fire today.

Yeah he hasn't been great this season, but our whole midfield has been shit, LJ wasn't exactly wowing the critics last game was he? And skuse is not "fuc**ng sh**" in midfield, he was very good last season, and won our player of the year if you havne't forgotten. Not defending his performances this season, just saying.

Last season Hartley made Skuse look very good. Even before Skuse was poor until Hartley came along, he's gone and Skuse is the same old player. Would be good to sell him in the summer

Id have a gamble and stick Jackson in there ... warranted a place on the bench for a while now and Clarkson does very little IMO when he comes off the bench and itd be good to see if Jackson can cut the mustard for us. Okay, bit of a big game to be put in on as it is a 6 pointer but if we dont start making gambles we're gonna be playing at the same level! It would be nice if we had a change and had a go at a team (cardiff excepted)!

COYR let's get that much needed win! :sign09:

Jackson was poor at aldershot and didn't impress up there.

For those suggesting playing LJ today may I present exhibit a, Bristol City V Crystal Palace December 28th, Ashton Gate, Palace midfield ran riot as LJ bottled out of tackles, went missing in the middle, rarely chased back and time after time made Danns look like, Cruyff, Messi and Xavi combined, away from home we need effort and application.

Really surprised to see Stewart start. Except the last game Cisse has played well and he deserves to start. Stewart is a liablity.

Also Stead was fine earlier in the week. Must have taken a knock late on as Clarkson starts.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Derby- Forest 0-1. 7 min left. Today we are underdogs think its suits us. 2-0 City. COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Today is all about attitude, if we turn up with the attitude of the past 2 games we will get dicked by a team who we have bee told by so called experts are certainties for relegation.

The problem is our coach has told our players to think of themselves 'as the underdogs' for this game, let's hope they don't take that literally.

For those suggesting playing LJ today may I present exhibit a, Bristol City V Crystal Palace December 28th, Ashton Gate, Palace midfield ran riot as LJ bottled out of tackles, went missing in the middle, rarely chased back and time after time made Danns look like, Cruyff, Messi and Xavi combined, away

from home we need effort and application.

What was Elliot doing in that game then or does he escape any criticism because his first name is not Lee?

Archived