IGNORED

City V Palarse

The Casual Connoisseur

Does Millen never ****ing learn Skuse is fuc**ng sh** in midfield!!!!

Once again LJ the scapegoat, I hope someone asks him why he has kept Skuse playing and why he has dropped LJ.

Un-real a game we need to win and he goes back to the worse central midfield this season, Idiot!!

Then to top it off Clarkson, makes me laugh.......

We will massively miss Stead, don't exactly understand why we would put him on the bench if he physically can't play, better a day of rest at home with the family, I'd say he's deserved it.

Stewart back in is interesting, must be hard playing in that ever changing back 4!

I was really excited about Stewart signing but he's been awful so far, spoke to quite a few QPR fans after the recent game and they were gutted and suprised that he had left, wouldn't have a word said against him, he must have something going for him?

Once again LJ the scapegoat, I hope someone asks him why he has kept Skuse playing and why he has dropped LJ.

Un-real a game we need to win and he goes back to the worse central midfield this season, Idiot!!

Stead is injured, so that's why Clarkson starts, as for Lee Johnson, I'd prefer to play with 10 men, but that's just my opinion, like yours with Skuse.

I hope you're right and I'm very wrong - I think this will be a very easy win for Palace.

Blimey I see why you call yourself 'cynic' haha. Nah we're good today! I got a good feeling and I wasn't too optimistic against either Wednesday or Middlesbrough so here's hoping :fingerscrossed:

Hope these words are rammed straight down my throat but that selection is ******* terrible, we all know Albert is being double manned so where on earth are we going to create anything today? The only way we will score will be a pen or a wonder goal I reckon.

Clarkson was Pitman's partner pre christmas when we were winning and Pitters was scoring for fun though. Who would you have played instead , because apparantley Stead is on the bench but wont play because of his ankle (now thats madness if true.

Clarkson was Pitman's partner pre christmas when we were winning and Pitters was scoring for fun though. Who would you have played instead , because apparantley Stead is on the bench but wont play because of his ankle (now thats madness if true.

If Stead is injured then you play pitman up front with a 5 man midfield with either Elliott or Johnson behind him.

If Stead is injured then you play pitman up front with a 5 man midfield with either Elliott or Johnson behind him.

Id have a gamble and stick Jackson in there ... warranted a place on the bench for a while now and Clarkson does very little IMO when he comes off the bench and itd be good to see if Jackson can cut the mustard for us. Okay, bit of a big game to be put in on as it is a 6 pointer but if we dont start making gambles we're gonna be playing at the same level! It would be nice if we had a change and had a go at a team (cardiff excepted)!

COYR let's get that much needed win! :sign09:

Archived