IGNORED

Andy Gray Sacked By Sky

downendcity

This will surely do for Richard Keys as well. Now that they have set the precedent of sacking Gray, I fail to see how Keys job can survive. He'll probably resign.

I hope this doesn't mean that we are going to have to put up with even more of Jamie bloody Redknapp. To be honest, I'm starting to get sick of that whole family - even if 'daddy' is loaning us Caulker!

Let's hope they get some fit bird with big knockers........................:fingerscrossed:

About time we had fit bloke who is a bit more pleasing to the eye.................you lot got Georgie Thompson, what more do you want? Really! Someone for us girls to oggle at and make pervy comments about!!

:innocent06:

Is this overreaction by Sky?

It certainly is an over reaction and the action was probably forced on SkySports by the liberal elitists that monitor football. Nick Clegg is a bare faced liar in promising students that there would be no increase in tuition fees - as soon as he gets in power he puts the fees up. Why don't the liberal elitists concentrate on putting their own house in order by sacking their leader Nick Clegg ????!!!! For what it's worth, I thought what Andy Gray said was hilarious. :dancing6:

It certainly is an over reaction and the action was probably forced on SkySports by the liberal elitists that monitor football. Nick Clegg is a bare faced liar in promising students that there would be no increase in tuition fees - as soon as he gets in power he puts the fees up. Why don't the liberal elitists concentrate on putting their own house in order by sacking their leader Nick Clegg ????!!!! For what it's worth, I thought what Andy Gray said was hilarious. :dancing6:

dont talk bollocks. it was done because Gray is suing Murdoch for phone hacking.

Why else do you think this off air stuff has suddenly been leaked?

Silly boy for not being more careful when they were out to get him but if anyone thinks Sky has done this out of high morals they couldnt be more wrong.

Thank god, the guy got right on my nerves and chatted a load of rubbish. Thought he knew everything, never realized unlike the officials he had cameras to look back over fouls etc and always gave them a hard time over it. Hope the bloke is never heard of again.

Spot on, he made out he knew it all, after seeing 7 replays would slag off all officials but never give them credit when they got it right.

Idiot!

Right. Let's all finger Loose Women now. Can't have one rule for Fems and one for Males can we?

How hypocritcal of Sky Sports ... fill our screens with young girl presenters with their breasts falling out over the top of their blouses and then sack a bloke for some banter.

Hit Murdoch where it hurts - Sky subscription cancelled.

Absolutely outstanding decision from Sky, it wasn't 'banter' in any sense of the word. There was no laughter or warmth in anyting they said and was just abuse with malice intended. The two videos of him that have come out have also shown him in this light, in no way is it attempting to be humourous, he actually believes the bollocks that's coming out of his mouth. It pretty much completed his transformation into Jim Davidson. Hopefully Hairy Hands goes next and someone with a bit more footballing knowledge comes in to present, that won't be difficult.

It's nice to see Red Goblin keeping to his utterly ridiculous views, gives me a bit of a laugh.

Absolutely outstanding decision from Sky, it wasn't 'banter' in any sense of the word. There was no laughter or warmth in anyting they said and was just abuse with malice intended. The two videos of him that have come out have also shown him in this light, in no way is it attempting to be humourous, he actually believes the bollocks that's coming out of his mouth. It pretty much completed his transformation into Jim Davidson. Hopefully Hairy Hands goes next and someone with a bit more footballing knowledge comes in to present, that won't be difficult.

It's nice to see Red Goblin keeping to his utterly ridiculous views, gives me a bit of a laugh.

i wish bernard manning was still in his prime!

Archived