IGNORED

Woolford And Albert

leadman

any kleft side player whos postion is left midfield is going to struggle on the right,

Keef doesn't have a clue

I still cannot believe it. We have been crying out for a natural left sided player since mcIndoe left....we finally get one, and Keith Johnson aka Gary Millen, plays him right hand side.

Genius tactics.

Umm Woolford's played 2 games.. how anyone is making judgements on him or how he's being played yet is just plain stupid (not really a surprise for this forum).

On his debut, he started on the left against Preston and we were 1-0 up at half time. 'Clueless Keith' decides that we still need to improve second half so he takes Adomah off and switches Woolford to the right side.. we win in the end 4-0.

So just his second game and home debut is a tough match against one of the better sides in the league. Millen decides to start how we finished our last game and give Adomah a well deserved break after he'd showed signs of being burnt out in his last few games). It didn't work admittedly and in the end after a few changes we were a little unlucky to not get anything from the match.

Unless we won, there was always gonna be a thread one way or the other about 'Keef should have done this etc, he's useless! sack him now SL or we'll definitely go down!!!'

Umm Woolford's played 2 games.. how anyone is making judgements on him or how he's being played yet is just plain stupid (not really a surprise for this forum).

On his debut, he started on the left against Preston and we were 1-0 up at half time. 'Clueless Keith' decides that we still need to improve second half so he takes Adomah off and switches Woolford to the right side.. we win in the end 4-0.

So just his second game and home debut is a tough match against one of the better sides in the league. Millen decides to start how we finished our last game and give Adomah a well deserved break after he'd showed signs of being burnt out in his last few games). It didn't work admittedly and in the end after a few changes we were a little unlucky to not get anything from the match.

Unless we won, there was always gonna be a thread one way or the other about 'Keef should have done this etc, he's useless! sack him now SL or we'll definitely go down!!!'

We've lost the last 4 games AG, conceding 11 in the process and scoring....... well, none at all.

KM's curious selection and tactics has played a large part in that sorry run imo, and he can expect his tactical (and motivational) abilities to continue be questioned.

We need a run of solid performances and results now which requires from the manager overdue proof that he is learning from his mistakes rather than just repeating them.

Fans don't seem too worried, but they should be.

Woolford improved a hell of a lot when he was put in his natural position. Fair play to Keith though, it only took him 60 minutes to work this out......

any kleft side player whos postion is left midfield is going to struggle on the right,

Keef doesn't have a clue

I still cannot believe it. We have been crying out for a natural left sided player since mcIndoe left....we finally get one, and Keith Johnson aka Gary Millen, plays him right hand side.

Genius tactics.

But the thing is, it's idiots like you who before the game would supported him playing there as he did well there against Preston!

The manager really can't win sometimes.

But the thing is, it's idiots like you who before the game would supported him playing there as he did well there against Preston!

The manager really can't win sometimes.

and its idiots like you who make comments on my posts without actually looking back and seeing what ive posted.

Please show me where Ive said "stick with the same formation as we did against Preston".......

Ive ran a football team mate, all be it not a professional one. One thing I did learn though, was to approach different games, in different ways. I would often go 3-5-2 against weaker opposition, then maybe 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 against the better teams. If I won one week with 3-5-2, that didnt mean I would keep it the same for the next.

As for your bottom line......thats true in so many sense of the terms.

Please refrain from calling me an idiot before you actually get your facts straight, you just look like an idiot other wise

and its idiots like you who make comments on my posts without actually looking back and seeing what ive posted.

Please show me where Ive said "stick with the same formation as we did against Preston".......

Ive ran a football team mate, all be it not a professional one. One thing I did learn though, was to approach different games, in different ways. I would often go 3-5-2 against weaker opposition, then maybe 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 against the better teams. If I won one week with 3-5-2, that didnt mean I would keep it the same for the next.

As for your bottom line......thats true in so many sense of the terms.

Please refrain from calling me an idiot before you actually get your facts straight, you just look like an idiot other wise

Your remarks about approaching games in different ways, depending on the opposition are spot on. Preston and Leeds are totally different teams, and for KM to put out the same team as he did in the 2nd half against Preston was absolutely unthinkable. I was aghast when i saw the line up.

You can understand not changing a winning team, if they were full of confidence, had been on a winning run and were near the top of the league. But we wer'nt. To me, this just showed how clueless our manager and coach are. School boy stuff tbh.

Your remarks about approaching games in different ways, depending on the opposition are spot on. Preston and Leeds are totally different teams, and for KM to put out the same team as he did in the 2nd half against Preston was absolutely unthinkable. I was aghast when i saw the line up.

You can understand not changing a winning team, if they were full of confidence, had been on a winning run and were near the top of the league. But we wer'nt. To me, this just showed how clueless our manager and coach are. School boy stuff tbh.

Put it this way, I looked on the Leeds forum earlier and a Leeds fan quoted as saying this season they have struggled against teams with width, and it was lucky Bristol didnt start with wide men.

Does Millen not scout these teams?

Put it this way, I looked on the Leeds forum earlier and a Leeds fan quoted as saying this season they have struggled against teams with width, and it was lucky Bristol didnt start with wide men.

Does Millen not scout these teams?

Yes, I also read that. They also mentioned how Adomah had their left back in his pocket, and that had been their weak link in defence in the past.

As proven when Albert came on. He changed the game and won corners and got crosses into the box. If fans can see this, why can't an 'experienced' Coach/Manager?

Guest naughty eskimo

Woolford was immense after moving to the left. Looks comfortable on the ball and has good positioning sense off it. Good control, good vision - has awareness of players around him with an eye for the perfect pass. Good communicator - kept talking to others.

Quality signing - i just hope Milly plays him properly to make full use.

totally agree. this was a GJ habit, and it rarely worked then! there is an awful sense that Millen doesn't have a clue about his best formation and side and only reacted, as you said to winning against a very poor Preston, by trying to copy it again.

once again for it to take a good 60 minutes (and 2 goals against) sums up his inability to act or come up with the correct formation in the first instance!

keith got it wrong.

i dont expect him to get it right everygame.

i dont think mcalister will come up against a snodgrass for the rest of the season(heres hopeing).

i didnt fancy us anyway but if the team gthat finished would have started i think we may have got a point.

Archived