IGNORED

City V Norwich Match Thread

hinsleburg

Are Norwich really so high in the table? I'm not impressed with them at all. If it wasn't for Fontaine's gift there would be nothing between the two sides.

In terms of getting back into it, we really need Albert and Woolford to get round the back of their fullbacks a bit more and put in some dangerous crosses.

What i don't understand is, people are saying it's crap football, but it's exactly what we've played like the last four games. If we had scored would people still see it that way? This is us...this is who we are, and what we've become. It's there for all to see. I'm sure if we score and scrape a 1-1, all will be well, and people will be happy. Do people really believe that 2 months in the summer, is going to change this? Just interested...not looking for an arguement.

Just don't want say me... Liam Fontaine is a very good player... he hasen't speed... is a dangerous defender... with strange tacklings...

My opinion.. is Fontaine isn't a player for a promotion dreaming... Belive me... this is TRUE.

Great to see we have fans in Romania...keep posting...

Good though he is on occasion and great as he has been this season I quite agree that Liam Fontaine is not "a player for a promotion dreaming"

We can't keep the ball, Fontaine and Nyatanga are dreadful footballers, neither is comfortable with the ball both just play aimless long balls. Norwich are actually trying to pass it, and when they do play long balls their to the feet of a player dropping off.

Well we are still in this. Holding our own in midfield and Maynard looking a threat.

The full backs are awful, Spence is frequently out of position and loses the player he should be marking for a pastime which led to the penalty and stupid booking, looks ok going forward, the only reason I know Nyatanga is playing is because he got a cross in in the last minute where the **** has he been for the rest of the game, Woolford looks as though he is playing left back. The penalty was soft but Fontaine did'nt need to make the challenge. Dead ball delivery is poor again.

But I have a feeling there is something in this for us.

Load of crap so far, Norwich always have one over on either side and getting overrun totally. Cisse is the only bright spark, trying to put his foot in a bit.

Get Clarkson off at halftime for Pitman, although Clarky's been good recently I've barely seen him in the game so far.

Still, 1-0 halftime is a blessing and I have a feeling we might sneak this 2-1. :city:

What i don't understand is, people are saying it's crap football, but it's exactly what we've played like the last four games. If we had scored would people still see it that way? This is us...this is who we are, and what we've become. It's there for all to see. I'm sure if we score and scrape a 1-1, all will be well, and people will be happy. Do people really believe that 2 months in the summer, is going to change this? Just interested...not looking for an arguement.

It's open football - end to end if you like - I agree that it's like the past few games. The basics are lacking I'm afraid.

didn't help the way we started the game fontaine giving away a penalty so early with Norwich promotion team who don't need encouraging. absolute hoof ball maynard doesn't stand a chance , adomah and woolford playing as wingbacks until adomah was put up front and we play a little better and start passing a little more instantly becoming a threat up top. Cisse,Caulker and maybe maynard but with little service are ones to have actually played in the first half IMO.

We can't keep the ball, Fontaine and Nyatanga are dreadful footballers.

See that message... so... +1.

Maybe Fontaine is a little good in Fifa 11 in realit.. is a player for southampton or Bristol Rovers.... :chant6ez:

Bristol Rovers..again in League Two...poor team...

Well we are still in this. Holding our own in midfield and Maynard looking a threat.

The full backs are awful, Spence is frequently out of position and loses the player he should be marking for a pastime which led to the penalty and stupid booking, looks ok going forward, the only reason I know Nyatanga is playing is because he got a cross in in the last minute where the **** has he been for the rest of the game, Woolford looks as though he is playing left back. The penalty was soft but Fontaine did'nt need to make the challenge. Dead ball delivery is poor again.

But I have a feeling there is something in this for us.

Ribs on and JCR left back

Archived