IGNORED

New Away Kit

South Bristol Red

All these people saying they never wear Blue how about Denim Jeans i know that Jeans come in various different colours but blue is the most common.

Anyway like said on a previous post the Blue in this New Kit is nothing like the blue worn by our 4th division neighbours from North of the river so whats the panic

Just looked through the posts, no one said they never wear blue...

Personally I would rather my football teams kit didnt have blue in it, call it New Navy if you want, it is still Blue

I like it.

As other have mentioned, the Trust as sponsors is an excellent idea.

Fair play to you ever had the balls to push it through. We've often said it would be a good idea to do something like that, but we thought the financial reweard of a commercial sponsor would be to big a lure.

It's a welcome change from black & white kits, but I'm not too keen on it. It'll look much better in person I'm sure but - as said above - it looks more like a goalie's kit than an away kit. The Sponsor logo seems to look really out of place against the colours. It's a 'no' from me but it's not a complete disaster. If we had that setup for the last season and red/white in the pin-stripe style in the other thread coming up for us it would've been an upgrade.

Just looked through the posts, no one said they never wear blue...

Personally I would rather my football teams kit didnt have blue in it, call it New Navy if you want, it is still Blue

How about blue boots? Some of the players have been wearnig them for a couple of seasons now, but I haven't heard a peep out of our "anti-blue-wearing-kit-racist" fans !!

How about blue boots? Some of the players have been wearnig them for a couple of seasons now, but I haven't heard a peep out of our "anti-blue-wearing-kit-racist" fans !!

anti-blue-wearing-kit-racist - Really!!!

I dont like Blue in my teams kit simple as that, nothing I can do about it though, just like there is nothing I can do about players wearing blue boots, doesnt mean i have to like it or start a thread about not liking it either. Personal preference thats all.

Nice to see the club go for a change of colors for once and community trust is great though can't help but think the logo to be a bit lower as almost squashes badge and addidas otherwise quite smart. I may buy it depending what the new home kit is like I presume this will be sponsored.

Yeah really like this, impressed by the club.

Love the yellow, indifferent to minimal blue but sponsorship is story here. The club gets battered pillar to post when it is seen to have committed a PR faux pas so it deserves much credit for their efforts and thought process here.

No doubt it's motives are public relation and thus stadium orientated, but with it appearing increasingly likely Ashton Vale is 'when' and not 'if' the club should be applauded for taking a 'crowd pleasing' approach when there was no requirement or expectation (unless it is somehow tied to a pre-existing private agreement) to do so.

That is atrocious.

Its looks like the Leeds away kit of the 90's.

Admirable sponsorship of ourselves though. Wouldn't it have been better had we gone down the truly altruistic route like Aston Villa(Acorns) and Barcelona(Unicef)?

Has somebody just sharted last nights vindaloo over Pitman?

Really like it. The colours go together really well. Great idea with the Community Trust but still not sure if the logo looks too good or not on the shirt, however. I haven't rushed to buy an away kit for a few years now, didn't even bother with this year's away kit at £10-15, but will definitely buy this one.

Loved the kit until I realised that the sponsors logo shown is the actual sponsors logo. I like the idea of donating the sponsorship to the community trust, but in reality it makes it look like some cheap small town kit. Awful logo.

Shame, because I thought the kit design and the colour scheme, was great.... Even the adidas logo and the badge line up this year, thankfully, cos that ruined last seasons shirt for me, seeing wonky badges!

Already preordered mine. Looks great. Its not league 2 minimal ground blue is it!! Beats black or white plus now we hav an away kit we might wear!! Problem with white was we could hardly wear it this season so opted for the black 3rd shirt too meaning more £'s shelled out by me! Atleast i only need buy one away shirt this time rather than 2!!

looking again, the white on the badge really doesnt sit well with the yellow kit, but i suppose there isnt much to be done about that. the red lining, however, shoulda been adapted to fit the trim of this kit

Are you Gok Wan in disguise?! :clapping: haha only joking mate!

I really like the kit, think it looks smart and the sponsorship donation is a nice touch. cant wait for the home kit!

looking again, the white on the badge really doesnt sit well with the yellow kit, but i suppose there isnt much to be done about that. the red lining, however, shoulda been adapted to fit the trim of this kit

Are you Gok Wan in disguise?! :clapping: haha only joking mate!

I really like the kit, think it looks smart and the sponsorship donation is a nice touch. cant wait for the home kit!

No one likes a show off, Chick!

Sorry wasn't showing off - I'm a mobile technophobe too, didn't do anything to make it colour it just was/is :laugh:

Anyway glad you got it sorted

And having now seen kit on PC it looks even better, I don't intend to buy/wear it myself but think team will look dead smart :tounge:

It looks ok...

Recently when we played Norwich, it crossed my mind, that there appeared to be more Norwich players on the pitch than city players. What occured to me was it was just down to the bright yellow shirts and how much easier it must be for players to pick out their team mates out of the corner of the eye..

Lets hope the hi viz shirts help us out in this regard. (Remember the notorious grey away shirts that Manure disliked so much that they changed at half time as they could not pick out their team mates)

Archived