IGNORED

New Away Kit

South Bristol Red

Would've prefered a different shade of blue to be honest and the Supporters Trust sponsor looks a bit tacky. Mainly because of the football on the right hand side... plus it's not printed on straight for some reason?

It looks ok...

Recently when we played Norwich, it crossed my mind, that there appeared to be more Norwich players on the pitch than city players. What occured to me was it was just down to the bright yellow shirts and how much easier it must be for players to pick out their team mates out of the corner of the eye..

Lets hope the hi viz shirts help us out in this regard. (Remember the notorious grey away shirts that Manure disliked so much that they changed at half time as they could not pick out their team mates)

Well I watched most of the Forest, Swansea game last night, and Forest seemed to have more players than Swansea. And they wear red, so your argument doesn't add up.

Well I watched most of the Forest, Swansea game last night, and Forest seemed to have more players than Swansea. And they wear red, so your argument doesn't add up

forest did have more men because swansea had a man sent off in the first minuite

i believe you missed the irony of the post you are replying too mate.

I wonder if we're able to go without away sponsorship because the home sponsorship next year is so lucrative AND yet flexible about their exposure.

I wonder what firm fits that category - someone who was understanding and supportive of the club to be about more than just getting a return on the investment.

What kind of firm would fit that category, but be loaded?Maybe one who have just entered the FTSE-100 as a foremost British company and want to underline their brand.

Perhaps even one whose involvement replaces a more formal association between one of their owners and the club. Ahem, this is all speculation and hardly very cryptic.

Yeah, but Hargreaves hates football.

Yep your right we did play in blue as being our finest day nope we lost, bleeding man utd :disapointed2se:

So blue is not lucky :no:

lets be honest if i sat everyone down in a room with paper and a pack of felt tip pens, as die hard city fans, and said design a Bristol city away shirt not one of them would of picked up the Blue felt tip pen, 'THAT IS THE POINT', we would have seen (and have done on here) designs for red, yellow, white, black, green and even purple and lime green but no one would of reached for the pink and blue pen in a serious attempt to make a city shirt and shorts, it's an ok kit for torquay but not city, it's nothing to do with yellow or the new sponsor as i said if asked would anyone really have gone for blue as first choice?? blue tiz just not us.

Wrong! I'd quite like to see a sky blue and white striped away kit, or something similar to Argentinas kit.

Yeah, but Hargreaves hates football.

How on earth do you know this mate?! I was at the gym yesterday and Peter Hargreaves was stood about 5 feet away from me having a fairly in depth conversation with some bloke about the Premier League relegation battle. ok its not City but its still football. Kinda blows your theory out the water doesnt it?

Archived