IGNORED

West Ham United

myol'man

Oh I think there's a decent chance our allocation would sell out pretty much regardless, it's a decent sized club, new venue especially for many of the younger fans etc.

Didn't sell out Leeds. Bigger club, new venue etc. If we're doing well then we will sell it out easily, if/when we're having another shite season, in a still dire financial situation for many, then I don't think selling it out is a nailed on. Hopefully we'll get them early in the season

Good, shit club, shit fans, shit players (apart from Spence) Shit owners, shit town, shit name, shit celeb fans. A club no bigger or better than Swindon. **** off West Ham

wow you really are a troll, and a bit of a dick.

Think you're probably right, Though don't remember as many people saying "Elland Road?" as have said to me in the last few days "Upton Park?"

I haven't been on an away trip for a while, but will be very interested in West Ham. Before the Icelandic owners I had a little soft spot for WHU, the Harry Redknapp era in particular.

Perhaps distance a factor. Having said that, historically speaking Leeds are undoubtedly a bigger club than West Ham so slight surprise all the same.

Didn't we sell out Newcastle though? We certainly took more there than we did to Leeds, and it's much further again. As I say, a lot depends on how we are doing on the pitch. I don't think we're any different from any other club in that respect mind

Didn't we sell out Newcastle though? We certainly took more there than we did to Leeds, and it's much further again. As I say, a lot depends on how we are doing on the pitch. I don't think we're any different from any other club in that respect mind

True enough, seem to recall us taking several thousand to Reading and Forest too so the big away followings are undoubtedly there. In all those cases we were doing well though.

Perhaps distance a factor. Having said that, historically speaking Leeds are undoubtedly a bigger club than West Ham so slight surprise all the same.

Historically definitely. But Leeds might have been viewed as a league 1 team (Not club, team.) If West Ham keep a few of their stars they will be an even bigger attraction than Newcastle were.

Also, Leeds are a team most people love to hate, similar to Man U (Though the plastic Mancs in WSM make it all the more easy to hate them). WHU however are a bit more user friendly? A universally liked club, infectious song, World Cup winning team of the 60's, play football the right way.

I'm personally more enthused by WHU than I was for Leeds United.

Well, each to theri own on that. Doubtless there was good football under him but I know someone whose met him, bit of a **** by all accounts.

Can't stand the bloke. Don't know him, but I don't his corrupt past. In a rather shallow way I don't like his face either. Looks like someone chewed a toffee then spat it out

True enough, seem to recall us taking several thousand to Reading and Forest too so the big away followings are undoubtedly there. In all those cases we were doing well though.

I think West Ham will be popular regardless but most of our away followings its down to how we are doing! We can barely take 500 to Cardiff which is 45 minute drive so we will have to wait and see!

I think West Ham will be popular regardless but most of our away followings its down to how we are doing! We can barely take 500 to Cardiff which is 45 minute drive so we will have to wait and see!

Also the fact it's a shitty little tinpot club in a horrible country :icecream:

Can't stand the bloke. Don't know him, but I don't his corrupt past. In a rather shallow way I don't like his face either. Looks like someone chewed a toffee then spat it out

Yes, his past is interesting on the face of it. He signs and sells an unbelievable amount of players, wonder what all that is about...Could probably guess but libel laws etc. Few West Ham fans I know aren't exactly enamoured with him either.

Involved in a serious accident that messed his face up a bit.

Would agree his past is somewhat murky, but he gets teams playing proper football, and he I just have fond memories of watching west ham on MOTD. Ian Wright and all the kids around him.

Good, shit club, shit fans, shit players (apart from Spence) Shit owners, shit town, shit name, shit celeb fans. A club no bigger or better than Swindon. **** off West Ham

Well done, proved comprehensively that you are officially clueless. Congratulations. You are officially the most stupid poster on otib.

No your anti establishment views wouldnt permit you to wear it. You could always make your very own keyboard one though. :):)

Seriously though, I'm a bit of a troll although I don't set out to be, I'm an opinionated arrogant bigot at times and I'm getting worse. Pretty much every post I make i seem to piss multiple people off, again not my intention but I cant help it.

So with my Escape key attached to my lapel I bid you all fair-well and promise not to darken otib's door again.

Teddy Wong / Ciderhider signing off..

Wanted West Ham to stay up to be honest.. I cant stand Wigan, such a shitty insignificant club that seem to be taking up a place in the prem that a bigger club should have. Slightly cringy that people are comparing us to them, i really would like to hope Bristol City are a bigger club than some plastic northen outfit that get 15k in the prem..

Out of the rest obviously it is Wigan and for me Wolves that go down, always like a trip to molineux.

Archived