IGNORED

West Ham United

myol'man

Seriously though, I'm a bit of a troll although I don't set out to be, I'm an opinionated arrogant bigot at times and I'm getting worse. Pretty much every post I make i seem to piss multiple people off, again not my intention but I cant help it.

So with my Escape key attached to my lapel I bid you all fair-well and promise not to darken otib's door again.

Teddy Wong / Ciderhider signing off..

Quitter!

Did Britain say I'm off when Hitler came calling, did Terry Butcher say get me off when he did his head injury playing against Sweden, no, grow some balls and get back on here soldier, you only quit this forum when you can't breathe anymore.

Wanted West Ham to stay up to be honest.. I cant stand Wigan, such a shitty insignificant club that seem to be taking up a place in the prem that a bigger club should have. Slightly cringy that people are comparing us to them, i really would like to hope Bristol City are a bigger club than some plastic northen outfit that get 15k in the prem..

Out of the rest obviously it is Wigan and for me Wolves that go down, always like a trip to molineux.

Very pleased that West Ham have come down; not because I dont like them, just for pure selfish reasons that I would love to go to Upton Park before they move to the Olympic Bowl! I totally agree with you about Wigan, they're a shit club! Don't get me wrong theyve done well to come from the lower leagues and stay in the Prem for as long as they have but their stay has been overdue and lucky and they should come and join us so we can batter themJy! Id love to see Birmingham or Blackburn come down as I havent been to either grounds!

Just a question Bris Red, why do you like visiting Molineux? I ask because personally I hate going there due to where the away fans are situated and you cant really create much of an atmosphere; I watched Spurs v Wolves there in the away end this season and Spurs are renown for their quality atmosphere and it was hard to generate one in that end and it has been the same whenever I've been there with City.

Just curious :)

Wanted West Ham to stay up to be honest.. I cant stand Wigan, such a shitty insignificant club that seem to be taking up a place in the prem that a bigger club should have. Slightly cringy that people are comparing us to them, i really would like to hope Bristol City are a bigger club than some plastic northen outfit that get 15k in the prem..

Out of the rest obviously it is Wigan and for me Wolves that go down, always like a trip to molineux.

Yeh , you're right. They have been in the Premier league for 6 years - no comparison.

I totally agree with you about Wigan, they're a shit club! Don't get me wrong theyve done well to come from the lower leagues and stay in the Prem for as long as they have but their stay has been overdue and lucky and they should come and join us so we can batter themJy! Id love to see Birmingham or Blackburn come down as I havent been to either grounds!

Bit harsh on Wigan I think- Martinez is clearly a fine young manager who is doing quite well I think to keep them even within a fighting chance of PL survival considering how they have to sell their best players quite often, their attendances aren't great and their budget is hardly likely to be at the higher end of the scale. Team play football the right way too, though they have a soft underbelly.

Bit harsh on Wigan I think- Martinez is clearly a good young manager who is doing quite well I think to keep them even within a fighting chance of PL survival considering how they have to sell their best players quite often, their attendances aren't great and their budget is hardly likely to be at the higher end of the scale. Team play football the right way too, though they have a soft underbelly.

Hmmm, you've probably swayed my opinion slightly there, Mr P. I agree that Martinez is a good manager but he could probably do better than Wigan and he is trying to turn them into Swansea which they will never be! They've got a few good players who will without a doubt be going in the summer. I think the fact they dont sell out their games proves they arent a Premier League team if that makes sense.

Hmmm, you've probably swayed my opinion slightly there, Mr P. I agree that Martinez is a good manager but he could probably do better than Wigan and he is trying to turn them into Swansea which they will never be! They've got a few good players who will without a doubt be going in the summer. I think the fact they dont sell out their games proves they arent a Premier League team if that makes sense.

I see your point HR. Yeah, Martinez is perhaps destined for a step up from Wigan, their gates aren't the best I agree.

dont have a problem with Martinez. Good young manager.

Afterall, he built the foundations for the current Swansea side, and they are by far the best footballing team in our division. Brendan Rodgers just carried it on.

Unfortunatly for him and any Wigan manager, Wigan will always be known a Rugby League team and any football fans in that part of the world support either Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool or Everton.

they have lots of players in their last year of contract, the other bigger name players will move on, it'll be a completely different looking team to this seasons. i doubt we'll get spence now which is a bit of a shame. west ham will have to rely a lot on youth next term, it's a good thing that they have a decent youth setup.

Looking forward to a trip to the Boleyn Ground - only London ground I've never been to.

While they'll challenge for the playoffs, I doubt WHU will be too strong next season, given all their main players (who all failed this season, apart from Parker) will be gone.

I think WIgan would be strong next season, especially if they keep Martinez, which they probably would. They'd only lose a few players, plus have good young players like Moses.

Brum would also be strong if they went down, so fingers crossed Blackpool get relegated.

Looking forward to a trip to the Boleyn Ground - only London ground I've never been to.

While they'll challenge for the playoffs, I doubt WHU will be too strong next season, given all their main players (who all failed this season, apart from Parker) will be gone.

I think WIgan would be strong next season, especially if they keep Martinez, which they probably would. They'd only lose a few players, plus have good young players like Moses.

Brum would also be strong if they went down, so fingers crossed Blackpool get relegated.

I totally agree with this.

This is the current West Ham Squad they have 37 players considered first teamers:

(I've put a line through the ones I think will leave)

Goalkeepers:

Robert Green, Peter Kurucz, Marek Stech, Ruud Boffin, Jake Larkins

Defenders:

Winston Reid, Danny Gabbidon, James Tomkins, Radoslav Kovac, Matthew Upson, Jordan Spector, Manuel Da Costa, Herita Ilunga, Wayne Bridge, Lars Jacobsen, Jordan Brown, Jordan Spence

Midfielders:

Kieron Dyer, Scott Parker, Jack Collison, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Pablo Barrera, Luis Boa Morte, Mark Noble, Julien Faubert, Junior Stanislas, Zavon Hines, Gary O'Neil, Anthony Edgar

Forwards:

Carlton Cole, Benni McCarthy, Freddie Sears, Demba Ba, Frank Nouble, Frederic Piquonne, Robbie Keane

That's in my opinion who I believe will leave West Ham which means they will drop from 37 players to 20 players leaving fairly light up front and heavy on the goalkeeping front. Obviously theyre going to invest in some new players but unlike Newcastle who could obviously could afford to keep their best players to bounce straight back up, I dont think West Ham will have enough experience to bounce straight back up although I believe they'll be around the play off area sniffing around 6th.

I'm sure what quite to make of Spence's comments in his interview on WHU's site ... Spence: It's hard to take

Thoughts?

That'll be no evidence then. :disapointed2se:

Your own steward told me that there were more 'Wurzels' than home supporters that day. We were making small talk down at the front of the Grange End after the game as it was the safest place to avoid the coins and other missiles raining over the wall at the back....

So hes saying he doesnt want to play in the championship and its 'rubbish' in other words.

He's naturally saying that Relegation is hard to take. Would you really expect him to say much else and it's not really a dig at the Championship, more disappointment that he won't be playing for a Premier League side next season.

He's naturally saying that Relegation is hard to take. Would you really expect him to say much else and it's not really a dig at the Championship, more disappointment that he won't be playing for a Premier League side next season.

I cant really see how relegation will be hard to take for a player who has only made one senior appearance for them. Perhaps he means more so as a fan of West Ham United considering he's played in the Championship with us?

Seriously though, I'm a bit of a troll although I don't set out to be, I'm an opinionated arrogant bigot at times and I'm getting worse. Pretty much every post I make i seem to piss multiple people off, again not my intention but I cant help it.

So with my Escape key attached to my lapel I bid you all fair-well and promise not to darken otib's door again.

Teddy Wong / Ciderhider signing off..

Wong, you go if you must but tell CiderHider resignations from stalwart posters are not acceptable and we expect his early return.yes.gif

I totally agree with this.

This is the current West Ham Squad they have 37 players considered first teamers:

(I've put a line through the ones I think will leave)

Goalkeepers:

Robert Green, Peter Kurucz, Marek Stech, Ruud Boffin, Jake Larkins

Defenders:

Winston Reid, Danny Gabbidon, James Tomkins, Radoslav Kovac, Matthew Upson, Jordan Spector, Manuel Da Costa, Herita Ilunga, Wayne Bridge, Lars Jacobsen, Jordan Brown, Jordan Spence

Midfielders:

Kieron Dyer, Scott Parker, Jack Collison, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Pablo Barrera, Luis Boa Morte, Mark Noble, Julien Faubert, Junior Stanislas, Zavon Hines, Gary O'Neil, Anthony Edgar

Forwards:

Carlton Cole, Benni McCarthy, Freddie Sears, Demba Ba, Frank Nouble, Frederic Piquonne, Robbie Keane

That's in my opinion who I believe will leave West Ham which means they will drop from 37 players to 20 players leaving fairly light up front and heavy on the goalkeeping front. Obviously theyre going to invest in some new players but unlike Newcastle who could obviously could afford to keep their best players to bounce straight back up, I dont think West Ham will have enough experience to bounce straight back up although I believe they'll be around the play off area sniffing around 6th.

I'm sure what quite to make of Spence's comments in his interview on WHU's site ... Spence: It's hard to take

Thoughts?

They seem to have a thing for defenders called Jordan :noexp:

Quitter!

Did Britain say I'm off when Hitler came calling, did Terry Butcher say get me off when he did his head injury playing against Sweden, no, grow some balls and get back on here soldier, you only quit this forum when you can't breathe anymore.

Teddy Wong reporting for duty, SIR! :trumpet:

Wong, you go if you must but tell CiderHider resignations from stalwart posters are not acceptable and we expect his early return.yes.gif

Seems I'm not very good at quitting otib :tounge: , I managed 1 day, hurhah. I promise to be good, not to slag of other teams of coutrys who dont deserve it, like West Ham and Scotland (sorry hammer fans and Glasgow fans for my earlier posts) I promise not go off topic about relegion on City threads and I promise to be nice to 'He comes from Venus' and other posters who I usually disagree with. I promise to stop reporting my own posts becuase I left them too long to edit and I promise not to go on about how corrupt the USA is.

Thanks guys, I didnt know you cared :hug:

Teddy Wong reporting for duty, SIR! :trumpet:

Seems I'm not very good at quitting otib :tounge: , I managed 1 day, hurhah. I promise to be good, not to slag of other teams of coutrys who dont deserve it, like West Ham and Scotland (sorry hammer fans and Glasgow fans for my earlier posts) I promise not go off topic about relegion on City threads and I promise to be nice to 'He comes from Venus' and other posters who I usually disagree with. I promise to stop reporting my own posts becuase I left them too long to edit and I promise not to go on about how corrupt the USA is.

Thanks guys, I didnt know you cared :hug:

when did part of east london get independence?

It's all kicked off at the end of season do, rumours about that a player refused to sign an autograph stating he was too tired. Brawl ensued. Police called.

More news on SSN at mo

Archived