IGNORED

West Ham United

myol'man

Good, shit club, shit fans, shit players (apart from Spence) Shit owners, shit town, shit name, shit celeb fans. A club no bigger or better than Swindon. **** off West Ham

you quite like them then?

a mate of mine is a season ticket holder there and he is a good lad.

Yep, agreed. I meant the vicinity of the ground, rather than inside.

Very threatening too.

I'd never take my kids there.

We live in East Ham, 10 mins walk from the ground. On the odd occasion the they score we can hear them if stood on our balcony. It is not very threatening round here any more. Wear my City shirt round here including when drinking in pubs on the Barking Road with no trouble at all. Not many football fans live in the area any more, other than match days see as many Manyoo and Chelsea shirts as West Ham. Looking forward to it as it will save a load on traveling, but only because of that. My wife and 3 month old will also be there, no worries. Maybe you have not been here for a long time but there is really nothing to worry about.

We live in East Ham, 10 mins walk from the ground. On the odd occasion the they score we can hear them if stood on our balcony. It is not very threatening round here any more. Wear my City shirt round here including when drinking in pubs on the Barking Road with no trouble at all. Not many football fans live in the area any more, other than match days see as many Manyoo and Chelsea shirts as West Ham. Looking forward to it as it will save a load on traveling, but only because of that. My wife and 3 month old will also be there, no worries. Maybe you have not been here for a long time but there is really nothing to worry about.

too many banning orders for it to be classed as a "scary" away day. the older boys may turn out for us and leeds etc but not in any great numbers. be nice to visit a different ground from the norm.

qpr seem to have the most active unit in london now (:laugh:), well, they post lots on the net claiming so, esp. on milwall llg forum. laughable after our triup this year to qpr, the british queen wasn't as un-friendly as they claimed.

I think todays results confirm that.

So lets look forward to a visit to Upton Park and pint of London Pride in the Boleyn Tavern chant6ez.gif

West Ham have some fans here in Sweden. In the late 60is until 1995 an English game was on Swedish TV every saturday. Therefore many Swedes are interesting in English football. All pl team and almost every cc team have their own forums in Swedish. Even the lower leagues have their own forums, but not the gas. he he. We Swedish City fans are really looking forward to see our team beat West ham at the gate or in London. If our squad is fit and Nicky signs and if we got a good start I think we can be top 6. Maynard, Pitman, Stead. Who can beat us there? Wilson, Ribbs, hopefully Spence. Caulker im afraid he is not a City player next season. Wollford? He can only be better, or his a flop. Only time can show. Our odds are better next season with Millen in charge and an ok pre season. Looking forward.

Archived