IGNORED

Norwich Eye £5M Maynard For Prem

Ryan_BCFC

Not sure if this is possible but...

Couldn't we loan maynard to a team like norwich/QPR for six months.

1. If he bangs them in then a struggling team might come in with a big money panic offer in January(like liverpool/Carroll).

2. If he struggles, then he struggles and returns to us as a proven championship striker (and probably signs a new contract).

3. Perhaps he does okay but doesn't set the league alight, and Norwich/QPR pay us £5mill to sign him on top of a loan fee.

Like i say, this is unlikely i guess but didn't P'boro do it with boyd this season?

Only last week Norwich were preparing a £5M for P'boro's Craig Mackail -Smith. This week it's City's Nicy M. Who will it be next week?

Interestingly, Craig M-S has announced he expects (win or lose) Sunday's play off final will be his last game for Posh as he is being transferred this Summer.

Hmmm; Nicky M to Canaries, CMS to City?

Not sure if this is possible but...

Couldn't we loan maynard to a team like norwich/QPR for six months.

1. If he bangs them in then a struggling team might come in with a big money panic offer in January(like liverpool/Carroll).

2. If he struggles, then he struggles and returns to us as a proven championship striker (and probably signs a new contract).

3. Perhaps he does okay but doesn't set the league alight, and Norwich/QPR pay us £5mill to sign him on top of a loan fee.

Like i say, this is unlikely i guess but didn't P'boro do it with boyd this season?

Are you trolling?

Archived