IGNORED

Championship Playoff Final - Match Thread

Jordan Tansley

No thread yet, but Swans 2-0 up already! Scott Sinclair (The man we try to buy every single window) with both.

Discuss as applicable,

note: The loser of this game will be facing BCFC next season, making this directly related to BCFC.

Surely your name is not BCFC related. Mods remove his name.

Surely your name is not BCFC related. Mods remove his name.

Why settle for his name? Mods, "terminate his contract".

PS Looks like Phil Dowd is having a nightmare, and that's a sentence I always thought I'd type. Mind you, I'm only watching from the BBC text...

Chivs (first name Brizzle)

Swansea play such lovely football, hope if they go up they stick to It

Agreed there, It almost worked for Blackpool. Grinding out results just isn't the way to approach trying to stay in Prem.

I think they should make WBA their role models, Spend within their means and bring in players who will guarantee a quick return to the top flight if they are relegated. A few cycles of that and they would be in a position to establish themselves in the topflight...

Easier said than done though.

Does anyone else think Reading have extremely cocky fans?

Yep. Lived there for a period of time.

In the mid-90s when they had a playoff final and almost reached the Prem, every man and his dog in town became a Reading fan, like they had spent the last 20 years going to every game at Elm Park. Bunch of know-it-alls they were.

After losing, you barely saw a Reading shirt again. They all disappeared.

Very fair-weather imo.

They shouldn't even be playing in the English pyramid, they have a league of their own.

'Land of My Fathers'? Piss off and play there then.

Didn't hear the national anthem being played today ? Was it deliberately left out, or was it played during the ad break to cover the sheep shunters booing it ?

:englandsmile4wf:

Didn't hear the national anthem being played today ? Was it deliberately left out, or was it played during the ad break to cover the sheep shunters booing it ?

:englandsmile4wf:

Like it or not, they're Brits too.

They should sit there and bloody well enjoy it.

Precisely. But was it played today or not ?

No the FA decided to not play it, most Swansea fans are proud Britts unlike Cardiff. You see a lot of union jack flags in their end. Also going to be governed by the EFA from next season.

3-1 game on...

• SC&T Board Members

Interesting question that I for one don't know the answer to: as Reading had one of their subs (Jay Tabb) sent off in the tunnel at half-time, does that mean they can now only bring on 2 and not 3 subs or does it merely reduce the players from which the 3 subs can be selected?

Any refs out there?

Interesting question that I for one don't know the answer to: as Reading had one of their subs (Jay Tabb) sent off in the tunnel at half-time, does that mean they can now only bring on 2 and not 3 subs or does it merely reduce the players from which the 3 subs can be selected?

Any refs out there?

i think it simply means that tabb can't come on but reading can use all three subs should they wish to.

Archived