IGNORED

Khumalo

ben91tucker

think this would be a great signing.

I reckon a loan at centreback could be a pretty sensible move this season so we can see if James Wilson can stay fit and progress

obviously if a good player becomes available at a good price then thats great, but this kind of deal could work really well for all parties

http://www.kickoff.c...ristol-city.php

Could be a potential loan signing from Spurs as a centre back.

That seems quite a realistic possibility. He joined in January and was loaned out to Preston but got injured. They were on a good run at the time. Perfect opportunity for him to learn the English game. Scored against France in the World Cup. Not too shabby.

I can't access the link for whatever reason, but a quick google indicates that he's still injured from last season and the only other reference relates to rumours on forums and on that football rumours site

Not trying to rain on any parades, but how reliable is the link above? Is it 'journalism' or is it a fan site?

I can't access the link for whatever reason, but a quick google indicates that he's still injured from last season and the only other reference relates to rumours on forums and on that football rumours site

Not trying to rain on any parades, but how reliable is the link above? Is it 'journalism' or is it a fan site?

Sorry to disappoint but I started that rumour on football rumours just for a laugh and to see if it would be picked up by the press. another lazy journalist it seems. Shame it couldn't be true as he probably would be a good signing.

At least I didn't let this thread go on and on. I did it to show that the rumour site is 99% bull and that some people will believe anything.

To be fair to you, it was a believeable one. If he was loaned to Preston, there is no reason why he couldn't be loaned to Bristol City. He fits the profile that we would hope we were looking at.

Sorry to disappoint but I started that rumour on football rumours just for a laugh and to see if it would be picked up by the press. another lazy journalist it seems. Shame it couldn't be true as he probably would be a good signing.

Still think this could be a possibility seeing we have links with spurs and keith has said he will be looking into the loan market, would be a god signing aswell tbh

This would be a great move for him because he had some great performances for PNE but broke a bone in his foot and had to come back to the club. He's a big lad, physical, and commands his area well. Definitely needs games and needs to adapt to English football which he didnt seem to struggle with last season.

I dont see him featuring all the much for us this season and he needs a loan and I think he'll start off in the Championship. If he's progressing by mid season then we could possibly bring him up to a PL club but we'll have to see what happens.

We only paid 1.5 million for him from SuperSport United who we have a partnership with so we have first refusal on their players. The fee tells me that if he doesnt work out here then he'll most likely move to another English club and we wont have to take a major hit on him. I'm kind of up in the air about his future, he'll obviously get some sort of chance with us but at his age he really needs to prove himself in the next season or two otherwise he could end up with you all if he has a good loan spell.

This would be a great move for him because he had some great performances for PNE but broke a bone in his foot and had to come back to the club. He's a big lad, physical, and commands his area well. Definitely needs games and needs to adapt to English football which he didnt seem to struggle with last season.

I dont see him featuring all the much for us this season and he needs a loan and I think he'll start off in the Championship. If he's progressing by mid season then we could possibly bring him up to a PL club but we'll have to see what happens.

We only paid 1.5 million for him from SuperSport United who we have a partnership with so we have first refusal on their players. The fee tells me that if he doesnt work out here then he'll most likely move to another English club and we wont have to take a major hit on him. I'm kind of up in the air about his future, he'll obviously get some sort of chance with us but at his age he really needs to prove himself in the next season or two otherwise he could end up with you all if he has a good loan spell.

Cheers ParkLane82.

I can remember watching him at the WC and thinking that although raw, he had potential.

If he isn't gonna get a game at WHL, a loan move would be best for all parties and with our good relationship with the Spurs hierarchy, this could have some legs, especially considering Millen has said he will be looking at the loan market once PL clubs have sorted their 1st team squad lists.

Cheers ParkLane82.

I can remember watching him at the WC and thinking that although raw, he had potential.

If he isn't gonna get a game at WHL, a loan move would be best for all parties and with our good relationship with the Spurs hierarchy, this could have some legs, especially considering Millen has said he will be looking at the loan market once PL clubs have sorted their 1st team squad lists.

100% will be going out loan somewhere next season, just depends on where the club feels he'll get immediate games which I think will be with a Championship club. Definitely a raw talent but I think with games he'll quickly impress the club he's with.

Thanks for your regular input. Great to have an intelligent, reasonable and knowledgeable fan of another club on board. Possibly something to do with the fact that we are not and never will be a threat to Spurs? :innocent06:

Thanks for your regular input. Great to have an intelligent, reasonable and knowledgeable fan of another club on board. Possibly something to do with the fact that we are not and never will be a threat to Spurs? :innocent06:

ha ha, no no wouldnt become an internet troll even if that was the case.......hopefully we continue to help you all out, because the progress of our players goes both ways with helping you all and us!

Still think this could be a possibility seeing we have links with spurs and keith has said he will be looking into the loan market, would be a god signing aswell tbh

..Blimey...... - He really does work in mysterious ways then, still as long as He's on our side we cant really go wrong can we? :)

Going to Rangers on loan.

Yeah, according to Harry. Will be an interesting move for him if it happens, he'll get Champions League experience so I hope he does well there.

Another reasonably young player who has been talked about on here is Jake Livermore. Someone on here said he might be going to you all on loan but he will also follow Khumalo to Rangers, which is a bit surprising because he really didnt impress that much at Ipswich or Leeds last season.

However, Harry has said that he has faith in him and if we ship out 1 or 2 other CMs he could feature for us next season as a squad player.

Archived