IGNORED

Khumalo

ben91tucker

Can i ask Jordan, why you have a quote from one of my posts as your signiture?

Want to hold you to it, Spud. After the many differences of opinion we've had you posted something I to a degree agree with and want to remember it later in the season if it all turns sour. Nowt weird about that. Sorry for late reply, been at work.

Want to hold you to it, Spud. After the many differences of opinion we've had you posted something I to a degree agree with and want to remember it later in the season if it all turns sour. Nowt weird about that. Sorry for late reply, been at work.

You want to hold me to it? :o Errrr...Ok...like i said...whatever floats yer boat. Enjoy.

Yesterday.

It might have been the Scandivian full back Parr who went to Palace yesterday.

Perhaps Steven Caldwell as mentioned here:

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/14203334.stm

Keith says:

"We have got some options on some Premier League players that we are looking to loan, but at the moment they won't commit to anything." So it seems we have agreement with their clubs but they are keeping us waiting, presumably to see who else comes in for them. Could happen tomorrow or not until after the transfer window closes.

Hello All

Khumalo will definitely be going on loan and Rangers is definitely an option for him. Have to wait and see what happens to him once we get back from South Africa on Monday. I think we'll see him go out on loan a few days after we return from SA. He'll need time to adapt to his new club and living atmosphere so I dont expect this loan move to drag on towards the middle of August. He could possibly end up with you all but we'll have to wait and see.

He's done alright so far this preseason, the experience he's getting with the first team is great as he hasnt had that kind of opportunity yet since he arrived in January.

Hello All

Khumalo will definitely be going on loan and Rangers is definitely an option for him. Have to wait and see what happens to him once we get back from South Africa on Monday. I think we'll see him go out on loan a few days after we return from SA. He'll need time to adapt to his new club and living atmosphere so I dont expect this loan move to drag on towards the middle of August. He could possibly end up with you all but we'll have to wait and see.

He's done alright so far this preseason, the experience he's getting with the first team is great as he hasnt had that kind of opportunity yet since he arrived in January.

Thanks for the update. He was quoted recently talking enthusiastically about Rangers so I suspect he is another to cross off the list. Though the SPL is inferior to the Championship as preparation for the Prem imo; playing 90% uncompetitive football is no good to anybody.

thursday almost done no loan signing :(

I do have a nasty gut feeling when we play ipsich our back four will be McAllister Fontaine Stewert and Carey

I think it would more likely be Macca Fontaine Wilson Carey, but i do take your point

You both seem confident Fontaine will play. He's not played 1 minute of any friendly yet , and the big kick off is only 16 days away.

I hope youre right. Has this been confirmed or is it just a gut feeling?

he's been training since the lads came back this month, plenty of pics, he went to portugul and did alot of running and beach work so he can't be that far away Glyn

Archived