IGNORED

Henderson Leaves The Club

Tom

Am I missing something here? I keep reading that Henderson is better than Gerkin, is "the future" etc. and it's a sad thing that he's leaving. How exactly does anyone know how good he is? I think I've seen him about once. Yes I know about his awards at Yeovil, and good luck to him, but how many Championship games at Bristol City have supporters seen? I'm not saying it's his fault if not selected, and I'm not saying he isn't a good player, but I repeat: how does anyone know?

It's not the odd mistake though is it?? Every game he looks dodgy.

Gerken and Mcallister should be long gone from this club. They are both not good enough. There are lucky to be here.

Its not only luck there are City players Imo. KM see them all the time. If they were bullshit they havent been in Portugal.

Should never have given gerken a new contract :disapointed2se:

Terrible decision and I dont blame Hendo for going. Why would he want to be behind a keeper like gerken?

Agreed why stay in a team where a lousy journeyman keeper is ahead of you. I hope to **** this dont come back to bite City on the ass..very very poor decision

Good luck Hendo (except againt us, obviously) for the future. GJ's best signing too..

Archived