IGNORED

Amy Winehouse......dead!

Dolman Block B

Was only a matter of time. Im amazed she lasted this long to be honest.

Yep. Sadly she was never going to live a long life with all the drug and alcohol problems she had. Joins a long list of rock stars/singers that have died young.

Yep. Sadly she was never going to live a long life with all the drug and alcohol problems she had. Joins a long list of rock stars/singers that have died young.

Yeah totally agree, what a talent, what waste of life, I know it's a cliche but let's hope she finds the peace she could'nt find here in her short troubled life. Probably the most beautiful voice of this generation.

RIP girl

Inevitably there will now be the usual sick jokes going around. Anyone posting anything disrespectful on here should be banned with immediate effect.

Lighten up ffs... Christ, she lived the high life, and paid a heavy price for her abuse. 2 days ago something happened which was worth crying about. 92 innocent people lost their lives due to some crazy ****.

Lighten up ffs... Christ, she lived the high life, and paid a heavy price for her abuse. 2 days ago something happened which was worth crying about. 92 innocent people lost their lives due to some crazy ****.

I couldnt agree more. Its sad what has happened to her but when you go filling the hole in your life with alcohol & drugs no good is going to come of it. 92 people didnt chose to get killed. some arse took that decission for them.

...almost as sad as her tragic death is the fact that Amy's final disaster of a public stage appearance in Belgrade was allowed to go ahead despite the obvious need for intervention & cancellation (for her own good & that of the fans) when she was is no fit state to appear.

She could hardly stand let alone sing & perform she was clearly sick (albeit from alcohol/drug abuse) nevertherless she needed someone to be looking out for her on that night... Videos all over the net show what a sad final appearance that was...

How sad that someone as talented as Amy should leave this world with the boo's & jeers of angry fans ringing in her ears rather than the appreciative cheers & applause that a singer/entertainer of her calibre should have (in normal circumstances) received.

That gig should never have went ahead, it was tragic for her, sad for her fans & the video taped legacy left behind from it is an awful epitaph - it was in effect literally watching someone lost & in distress dying during the final scenes of her own self-destruction.

I wonder what her final thoughts were & if they were of that night in Belgrade.

Simply tragic.... RIP.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I can't join this Winehouse wake. People die from drug overdoses every day in places like St. Pauls. They turn to drugs because they have no life, no prospects and no future. Amy Winehouse had it all - fame, money, talent and a superstar lifestyle for the rest of her days and she threw it all away for a fix. Yes, it is sad, but I will save my sympathy for the less fortunate.

There was a fella on sky news last night, who said exactly that. The record company will probably make an absolute mint on the back of this.

...almost as sad as her tragic death is the fact that Amy's final disaster of a public stage appearance in Belgrade was allowed to go ahead despite the obvious need for intervention & cancellation (for her own good & that of the fans) when she was is no fit state to appear.

She could hardly stand let alone sing & perform she was clearly sick (albeit from alcohol/drug abuse) nevertherless she needed someone to be looking out for her on that night... Videos all over the net show what a sad final appearance that was...

How sad that someone as talented as Amy should leave this world with the boo's & jeers of angry fans ringing in her ears rather than the appreciative cheers & applause that a singer/entertainer of her calibre should have (in normal circumstances) received.

That gig should never have went ahead, it was tragic for her, sad for her fans & the video taped legacy left behind from it is an awful epitaph - it was in effect literally watching someone lost & in distress dying during the final scenes of her own self-destruction.

I wonder what her final thoughts were & if they were of that night in Belgrade.

Simply tragic.... RIP.

Truely great talent. :crying:

So grateful that I saw her perform before she passed.

Inevitably there will now be the usual sick jokes going around. Anyone posting anything disrespectful on here should be banned with immediate effect.

RIP

Wow Amy Winehouse is dead!

Unfortunately, her parents won't be able to keep the ashes as they might be done for possesion of a class A drug.

Reading all these celeb friends of hers coming out of the wood work is a little sickening in their aledged grief. "she was like my sister" " my soul mate" And all that shit. Yet they were all happy to let her fill her self up with drugs knowing one day it would kill her. With friends like she had who needs enemy's?

#how many of her friends/family went out of their way to STOP her doing this? Did anyone do anything to try and help her?

Who was selling her these drugs, did noont hing think to find out and tell them to stop unless they would get a violent kicking. If it was my sister I would NOT have let this happen, so I can only presume that her fam,ily and friends didnt really give a shit about her

Hmm maybe they did and maybe she just didnt give a shit. Sad of course, but I'll forget all about her tomorrow.

27.............how sad

Seems to be a bit of a dodgy age for musicians.

Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and Brian Jones all died at 27. Richie Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers disappeared when he was 27 and apparently there is a huge list of other musicians who have also died at this age.

How old is Pete Doherty?

Seems to be a bit of a dodgy age for musicians.

Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and Brian Jones all died at 27. Richie Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers disappeared when he was 27 and apparently there is a huge list of other musicians who have also died at this age.

How old is Pete Doherty?

He has somehow made it to 32. It amazes me that Keef Richards has lasted so long after the cocktail of drugs he's been known to take over the last 40+ years. Anyway, sad that this can happen to anyone whether famous or not.

Reading all these celeb friends of hers coming out of the wood work is a little sickening in their aledged grief. "she was like my sister" " my soul mate" And all that shit. Yet they were all happy to let her fill her self up with drugs knowing one day it would kill her. With friends like she had who needs enemy's?

#how many of her friends/family went out of their way to STOP her doing this? Did anyone do anything to try and help her?

Who was selling her these drugs, did noont hing think to find out and tell them to stop unless they would get a violent kicking. If it was my sister I would NOT have let this happen, so I can only presume that her fam,ily and friends didnt really give a shit about her

Hmm maybe they did and maybe she just didnt give a shit. Sad of course, but I'll forget all about her tomorrow.

Exactly was'nt it that over hyped,talentless turd and total rip off merchant Mark Ronson who said he would never work with her again.

http://newsthump.com/2011/07/25/one-dead-drug-addict-more-lucrative-than-93-murdered-norwegians-confirms-media/

Many addicts die and no one bats an eye-lid.

Just because Amy Winehouse had an amazing voice - lots of people care that she died - that is'nt right - but thats the way it is.....

What happened to those teenagers in Norway is tragic - no doubt about it.

What happened to amy winehouse is tragic to her family and close friends.

But to the rest of us - its just a shame - a shame that such a huge talent, did'nt make very much music at all.

It does not bother me that people make jokes - her personal life was a joke to be honest and people will always make jokes about whatever is current.

I was'nt a huge amy winehouse fan, if at all, but she had an amazing voice and I hoped she would bring out more music.....

This is one of my favourite video's ever..

Archived