IGNORED

Robins V Tractors Matchday Thread

mart

Difficult to blame the two centre backs for the long punts, neither Skuse or Elliot are showing for the ball and they are left with no option when they are closed down.

This is why LJ was so important and why Killkenny will be so important.

Spence and Maccalister having good games, Albert non existent and JCR has kept the ball well and has been the only composed player in red today. Stead has been on the floor a lot and Nicky has had no service but for one bad piece of control where he should have done better.

Ipswich look average at best, I think we offer the most going forward but at the moment there seems to be two different teams on the pitch playing in red. WE NEED TO LINK DEFENCE TO ATTACK!!!

Fontaine and Nyatanga banging long balls forward to no one. Ipswich happy to sit and counter attack with just Chopra up.

Would like to see if Killkeny can come on and feed something through on the floor, vreative midfielder needed!

The fact that they keep doing that despite us having 2 highly qualified coaches begins to suggest it is in fact what is expected of them or that the coaching is not working. And if Kilkenny is not first choice why did we sign him?

Anyone on here REALLY shocked by how the season has kicked off?

To be completely truthful, I would have been staggered if today I was listening to commentary describing where we are creating tons of chances, cutting their defence apart, making runs down the wings and sending in crosses from the touchline and busting the onion bag.

We need to make allowances as although it's early in the season this a match between the current top of the table team and the bottom of the table team!!

Anyone on here REALLY shocked by how the season has kicked off?

To be completely truthful, I would have been staggered if today I was listening to commentary describing where we are creating tons of chances, cutting their defence apart, making runs down the wings and sending in crosses from the touchline and busting the onion bag.

How could it be any different? Just because Maynard had a preseason people thought it might be different.

Shame I'm going to be out tonight I love the optimistic posters putting a whole new glaze over the inefficiencies of the team. I wonder what it'll be tonight, probably something along the lines of we have had to travel more miles in our pre-season friendlies than Ipswich and we look tired.

Archived