IGNORED

Robins V Tractors Matchday Thread

mart

Getting rid of the student tickets rules me out...

Yeah, went today but been mulling that over myself- appreciate it's a difficult economic situation and that players contracts are so watertight for some odd reason but it'd be interesting to know how many that has knocked off the attendance or will knock off the attendance in the medium term. Generally, football in this country is a tad overpriced.

Well lets look on the upside.

Some of us backed Ipswich and made some money. If we do get relegated and Gas get promoted, we can meet in the middle and at least have 2 blood curdling fixtures to look forward to.

I made the point last season before Carey recieved his new contract, that he and Milly had played together for City and been together for probably around 12 years, there had to be a special bond there. Skuse also a City boy, will always be hard to drop having grown up with Milly around the club.

I hope Milly selects Wilson and Carey as our centerbacks against Swindon, Wilson deserves his chance, he wont get any younger. My other concern is our lack of goals. We failed to score in 4 pre season matches and yesterday, even with our supposedly best combination of Stead and Maynard. The attack did not supply goals, even with possession, more shots and was it 12 corners. The defence supplied errors, perhaps if we recieved a 2 goal start ?

I dont see any points away to Cardiff and Leicester , but at the moment we are only 3 points off automatic promotion. Thats a plus :laughcont:

Archived