IGNORED

Today's Attendance

myol'man

in 1978 the price of a game was no more than a couple of quid, and the average wage was ten and a half grand, i know quite a few people that are earning that now 2011, do the maths and it makes perfect sense, but i do agree that its down to the shit being served up aswell.

I know this link is for Premier League teams, but I bet the POTD ticket prices for City nowadays aren't too far behind 1000% inflation since 1989.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2027382/Premier-League-football-tickets-soar-1-000-decades.html

I can't remember what I was paying to get in the East End back in 1989, but as a 16/student, I'm guessing it was around the couple of quid mark??

I suspect if the 4-5-1 formation persists at home and goals 'For' are at premium expect the gates to fall even more.

city.gifI totally agree with that statement because the game on Saturday against Pompy had a few good points but as a whole it was not inspiring and if that was my first game I am not sure that I would come again.

I am afraid that we are starting to play negative football, passing back much more than we need to and looking to defend rather than attack.With tactics like that I can only see the floating fan deciding to spend his/her money elsewhere.marrigold.gif

With tactics like that I can only see the floating fan deciding to spend his/her money elsewhere.

I fear they may already be spending their money elsewhere.

If the crowd was 12,500 and Portsmouth had about 2,000 that leaves barely 10,000 City fans.

Of the 10,000 I guess maybe 8,500 are season ticket holders? Maybe 9,000?

I don't know the exact figure I'm afraid, but you can see where I'm coming from with this....... 1,500 - 2,000 paying on the day... In a City of this size for f~~ks sake???

With another 21 performances to "look forward to" :fastasleep: I reckon all hardcore season ticket holders will be on first name terms come May.

You did hear that when he was in charge and not just from me. It was fact.

What concrete facts have you that Millen is any better than GJ.

Have we won a promotion under him? NO!

Does Millen look likely to get us to a play-off final? NO!

Have we scored more goals in a season ? NO!

Have we finished higher up in the league under Keefy poohs!

Has Keefs style of football attracted bigger crowds...doh..NO!

What small, inconceivable, bottom of the garbage can, fleck of mucas in a gnats eye of evidence have you to back up your statements? UH NONE!

YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK MATE! GROW SOME...AND GET REAL IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ON HERE!

:laughcont:

Archived