IGNORED

What Has Improved?

Esmond Million's Bung

and it has manifested it's self by more hoof ball than ever, great improvement.

''Millen has improved the coaching set-up and introduced the development squad. Both innovations won't show obvious benefits for some time but you've obviously overlooked that''

Led to more hoof ball than ever? I can't see the link between an improved coaching set-up and the development squad and more hoof ball. ( which is not accurate btw.)

I might be wrong, but surely a development squad should be in the job description of the assistant manager / development manager, and these players should bd signed by a chief scout.

I want millen to concentrate on getting the first team ready, players signed and coached to play football for this season. Not next.

:yes:.......... again!

''Millen has improved the coaching set-up and introduced the development squad. Both innovations won't show obvious benefits for some time but you've obviously overlooked that''

Led to more hoof ball than ever? I can't see the link between an improved coaching set-up and the development squad and more hoof ball. ( which is not accurate btw.)

Really, not accurate, are you sure?, if that is the case why is it then so far this season when you post your comments about our 3 home matches you mention it?.

Whether or not we play more 'hoof' ball, 'hoof' ball we certainly play.

Last night was incredibly frustrating, passing options were frequently present when x defender chose to pump the ball toward the front two resulting in losing possesion either immediately or via the second ball.

What was just as interesting was the fans reaction. Perhaps contained just to where I was sat in the Dolman, but it was really quite mind boggling how the fanbase appeared totally unwilling to accept anything other than a forward pass.

Epitome of dammed if you do and damned if you don't, opportunities to retain possession and build an attack were frequently surrendered through hopeful long balls which drew jeers, but passing sideways or, god forbid, backwards was equally harshly met.

I lost count of the amount of times last night I said to myself 'keep the ball', the irony being that the one real time we did, halfway through the first half, we put an incredibly decent move together.

It really shouldn't be that hard for a goalkeeper, back four and holding midfielder to keep possession in their own half and wait for an opening. Evidently it is.

Under 21 Coach Gary Owers (Millen brought not improved anything so far early days)

Head of Recurtment Russ Richardson (Brought in by Millen none of the players sign get games often) no imporvement on Pete Johnson

What mindless and stupid comments regarding Ross Richardson, your clearly just having a pop for the sake of having a pop without any thought. What players are you refering to when you moan about his "recommendations" who aren't getting games. I'm assuming you don't mean Bolainse or Ryan Taylor as they were signed before he even joined City?

To even compare him to Pete "youtube" Johnson is a joke, the bloke has been here 7-8 weeks and yet he's getting stick

I might be wrong, but surely a development squad should be in the job description of the assistant manager / development manager, and these players should bd signed by a chief scout.

I want millen to concentrate on getting the first team ready, players signed and coached to play football for this season. Not next.

Yes, development squad is the responsibility of the chief scout and development team, HOWEVER someone needs to appoint a chief scount and development coach first??? which Millen did in the summer in bringing in Richardson and Owers, now that it's been done it's their responsibility to search out the players to bring to the club and help improve the younger players.

Whether or not we play more 'hoof' ball, 'hoof' ball we certainly play.

Last night was incredibly frustrating, passing options were frequently present when x defender chose to pump the ball toward the front two resulting in losing possesion either immediately or via the second ball.

What was just as interesting was the fans reaction. Perhaps contained just to where I was sat in the Dolman, but it was really quite mind boggling how the fanbase appeared totally unwilling to accept anything other than a forward pass.

Epitome of dammed if you do and damned if you don't, opportunities to retain possession and build an attack were frequently surrendered through hopeful long balls which drew jeers, but passing sideways or, god forbid, backwards was equally harshly met.

I lost count of the amount of times last night I said to myself 'keep the ball', the irony being that the one real time we did, halfway through the first half, we put an incredibly decent move together.

It really shouldn't be that hard for a goalkeeper, back four and holding midfielder to keep possession in their own half and wait for an opening. Evidently it is.

How true. But that's English football fans for you. Two square or backwards passes and they scream Get rid of it! Then they complain about hoofball.:innocent06:

What mindless and stupid comments regarding Ross Richardson, your clearly just having a pop for the sake of having a pop without any thought. What players are you refering to when you moan about his "recommendations" who aren't getting games. I'm assuming you don't mean Bolainse or Ryan Taylor as they were signed before he even joined City?

To even compare him to Pete "youtube" Johnson is a joke, the bloke has been here 7-8 weeks and yet he's getting stick

Yes, development squad is the responsibility of the chief scout and development team, HOWEVER someone needs to appoint a chief scount and development coach first??? which Millen did in the summer in bringing in Richardson and Owers, now that it's been done it's their responsibility to search out the players to bring to the club and help improve the younger players.

because we're being told what an improvement we have in coaching and staff, yet more then half were johnsons staff and the new scout can't find a single defender in the world while rivals all seem to be able to sign some one,

But oh yes our hands are tied and we can't sign anyone wait no there not theres money available if the right player comes available,

The board and manager can't get on the same page the worst football in my lifetime a team devoid of ideas passion unable to pass and only able to lump it your bloody right I'm moaning

I want to know what the **** is going on at my beloved club we came so far under johnson he couldn't take us further yet its all being undone so fast

Archived