IGNORED

The Morning After The Night Before

Robbored

I seem to remember a certain poster stating about your hair colour and your size (which is also fact) but you considered that a personal insult.

Congratulations EMB............. Post of the day. You have lightened up a dark and dreary Thursday!

This a different take on it and I mostly agree with you, especially your last sentence. I'm not convince though that his comment's are 'usual soundbite to appease the fans'. He sounded very genuine in his post match interview.

Bear in mind that your old mate Johnson used to sound sincere in the post match analysis as well.

From memory

We didn't create enough chances

We lacked quality in the final third

We didn't defend well

We must stop conceeding late goals.......

Far from it Ronnabe. To be honest, I would have reservations if he were appointed our manager.

My point was, how he described the way he wants his team to play, and how Millen seemingly sets out his charges in complete opposite fashion..

PDC can say that all he likes, his charges haven't done so this season so far. Millen has said similar about how he wants us to play, and we haven't done it a great deal either.

I seem to remember a certain poster stating about your hair colour and your size (which is also fact) but you considered that a personal insult.

I don't want to change my hair colour, thats already starting to happen naturally. As for my size, that I can and have done something about.

Once a bully always a bully.

I don't want to change my hair colour, thats already starting to happen naturally. As for my size, that I can and have done something about.

Once a bully always a bully.

People should stand up to bullies, and they normally sh*t their pants.

Similar to when GJ stood up to you in his office and you bottled it.

Robbored you went MIA on many occasions last season when city lost...i even started a thread asking where you were once, and the fact that i was missing your inciteful post match game summary which u always did when we won.......

On a serious note tho, are you on a wind up in your support of keith, as commendable as your loyalty is, surely you can see the shit infront of your eyes like the rest of us???

Robbored you went MIA on many occasions last season when city lost...i even started a thread asking where you were once, and the fact that i was missing your inciteful post match game summary which u always did when we won.......

On a serious note tho, are you on a wind up in your support of keith, as commendable as your loyalty is, surely you can see the shit infront of your eyes like the rest of us???

last season, what about after ipsich and cardiff? then reapearing asking where EBM was after leicester?

Yes he is on the wind up. He loves being the pantomime villain...I'm fairly certain if we all loved Millen, he change his tune.

Unfortunately donuts like me keep feeding his ego by biting time and time again

Yes he is on the wind up. He loves being the pantomime villain...I'm fairly certain if we all loved Millen, he change his tune.

Unfortunately donuts like me keep feeding his ego by biting time and time again

ha ha yeah true, has to live up to the "voice of reason...sage accolade" he has given himself.........millen and this team are crump, full stop

A witch hunt and exchange of playground insults.

Give me strength.

shut up, i gaurantee if we get hammered at donny, we wont hear from pro millen camp!!!!

**** it, im now getting drawn into petty squabbles, so agree with you, from now on my lips are sealed

Yes he is on the wind up. He loves being the pantomime villain

He's behind you.

...I'm fairly certain if we all loved Millen, he change his tune.

Oh no he wouldn't

He's not a villain, he's Widow Twanky and Keith Millen is his sidekick, Wishy Washy.

What we need is some good old feel good, uplifting, half-time entertainment.

How about Robbostrawberryblonde Vs Esmond's Millionth Bong with oversize boxing gloves, or sumo suits, having a good old tear up for our entertainment?

Come on lad's, show us your cahuna's :shocking:

My money is on esmonds by tko in 10th round....robbo would put up a great fight...this would be half time entertainment i would watch

My money is on esmonds by tko in 10th round....robbo would put up a great fight...this would be half time entertainment i would watch

They could have giant inflatable keyboards to hide behind if the going gets tough.

I pledge £50 to the Community Trust thingy if they get it on.

i would also match that donation

:D Me too, but only if we could have Jordan Tansley v Fanatic Red as the warm up bout. Oh, and what about a tag wrestling match with Ronnabe and Donald on Robbored's team and Andy082005 and SC_Red on EMB's? It's a mouth watering prospect. :yes:

:D Me too, but only if we could have Jordan Tansley v Fanatic Red as the warm up bout. Oh, and what about a tag wrestling match with Ronnabe and Donald on Robbored's team and Andy082005 and SC_Red on EMB's? It's a mouth watering prospect. :yes:

ha ha this sounds great......jordan v fanatic red sounds interesting, reckon jordan is from a privaleged background and as such may have been ecouraged to do karate/judo/tae-kwon-do as a youngster, wheras fanatic is probably a street brawler.....

ronnabbe/donald/robbored probably have an average age of 45 reckon they would be rinsed by andy082005 team

Archived