IGNORED

The Morning After The Night Before

Robbored

What we need is some good old feel good, uplifting, half-time entertainment.

How about Robbostrawberryblonde Vs Esmond's Millionth Bong with oversize boxing gloves, or sumo suits, having a good old tear up for our entertainment?

Come on lad's, show us your cahuna's :shocking:

robbo to win, after Edmond doesn't turn up at the stadium

Despite not turning up edmond would still moan about the poor quality Buffett, quiet fans and poor planning from the stadium management

ha ha this sounds great......jordan v fanatic red sounds interesting, reckon jordan is from a privaleged background and as such may have been ecouraged to do karate/judo/tae-kwon-do as a youngster, wheras fanatic is probably a street brawler.....

ronnabbe/donald/robbored probably have an average age of 45 reckon they would be rinsed by andy082005 team

Only if i can use my old boxing gloves....not sure if they would be legal these days though.

You're are making an assumption that I deliberately avoided the forum after the Cardiff match. You couldn't be further from the truth. There were practical reasons ( things to do, jobs to complete, people to see ect, ect ) why I was only able to have a quick read.

You won't see me on here for a couple of weeks in October either. So if City lose a game during that time you'll accuse me of hiding I suppose.

Hmmmmmmmm Robbored......... what do you know about October that we don't ? ;)

ha ha this sounds great......jordan v fanatic red sounds interesting, reckon jordan is from a privaleged background and as such may have been ecouraged to do karate/judo/tae-kwon-do as a youngster, wheras fanatic is probably a street brawler.....

ronnabbe/donald/robbored probably have an average age of 45 reckon they would be rinsed by andy082005 team

Interesting scenario. As long as we have Whistlehappy refereeing from his BCFC hot air baloon, I think it will be a fair match. :D

I am disgusted the above idea is being touted as some sort of side show at half time. Sounds much more of a main attraction to that crap they claim to be football at the moment

There again, cleaning a rotund sweaty mans arm pits sounds more entertaining than watching those overpaid jokers.

Damn it angry again thinking about it

:D Me too, but only if we could have Jordan Tansley v Fanatic Red as the warm up bout. Oh, and what about a tag wrestling match with Ronnabe and Donald on Robbored's team and Andy082005 and SC_Red on EMB's? It's a mouth watering prospect. :yes:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

lets get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!! :D

I am disgusted the above idea is being touted as some sort of side show at half time. Sounds much more of a main attraction to that crap they claim to be football at the moment

There again, cleaning a rotund sweaty mans arm pits sounds more entertaining than watching those overpaid jokers.

Damn it angry again thinking about it

+1

Archived