IGNORED

Clarkson

Nibor

i cant imagine brentford paying anymore than £10k for the duration of the month loan.

we need alot more than a £10k saving to bring in the quality we need.

I doubt it's anywhere near £10K TBH. More like £4K I would say.

But any money saved is a positive , and it will help pay for our stars of the future :facepalm:

The face palm is not aimed at you BTW PotW

I doubt it's anywhere near £10K TBH. More like £4K I would say.

But any money saved is a positive , and it will help pay for our stars of the future :facepalm:

The face palm is not aimed at you BTW PotW

understood re face palm.

yeah your probably right about 1k a week. the point is that we cant get too excited over one loan move out as it equates to nothing in the grand scheme of things.

we need 5 of the highest earners out on loan for it to basically save us the money to bring 1 good prem youngster, alas spence in.

I bet he doesn't. What exactly does he offer? No pace, no guile, no "presence"!

He's excellent in space and is much more effective in the hole or as a midfielder in a 4-3-3 in my opinion. He ran the show in our 4-0 win at Deepdale last season and as he had lots of space in that game was able to dictate play, spraying balls around. He's very weak and slow though so if he's up front unless you can give him the ball when he's in a lot of space, which we evidently don't have the quality to do, he is pointless. Makes sense him going out on loan as he's clearly not in Millen's plans.

Agree with Well Red Phil :

"He's excellent in space and is much more effective in the hole or as a midfielder in a 4-3-3 in my opinion. He ran the show in our 4-0 win at Deepdale last season and as he had lots of space in that game was able to dictate play, spraying balls around. He's very weak and slow though so if he's up front unless you can give him the ball when he's in a lot of space, which we evidently don't have the quality to do, he is pointless. Makes sense him going out on loan as he's clearly not in Millen's plans."

With a lot of work done on upper body strength he would be good in the Championship.

Too easily pushed off the ball as striker.

Skilfull player. Why hasn't he been tried in midfield if we can't attract a creative midfielder from elsewhere

It worked when he played in the hole.

Archived