IGNORED

Sackwatch

BournemouthRed

Disappointed to note with OTIB in meltdown, no posting about fish and chips shops in Blackpool from Nttds.

SL does not do knee jerk reactions expect a few phone calls going on behind the scenes with press conference to be called Thursday.

Let's hope we show the same class to KM as we did when GJ left, thank him for his contribution to this club and then move on.

I have been in the unfortunate position not that long ago of having to restructure some teams where I work so I would take no delight or satisfaction in seeing anyone lose their job.

They were not good times and I feel for every one of the guys and ladies I had to cut from the teams.

I also happen to think Keith Millen - his football coaching ability aside - comes across as a really decent and likeable guy.

The positive I gave when he became No. 1 is that Millen would never walk out of the club and say he 'couldn't care enough' like that idiot before him did.

However, his position is now untenable. His coaching ability and managerial talent is clearly miles out of its depth at this level. Maybe he'd make a good manager in L1 or L2 who knows.

But at this level he isn't cutting it.

Lansdown and Sexstone, please make the decision soon. We have a 2 week break - we can work on getting someone in now - because if you are doing it now before sacking him, that too is also the wrong way to go.

Millen, if you walk now, then many City fans myself included will hold no ill-will towards you. You cared, you gave it a go, but it didn't work.

If you stay, you'll erode that goodwill with every passing week.

11:06am, And Still No One Has The Balls To Tell Us Fans Whats Going On. **** Off Millen!

11-14am - And the award for over-use of capital letters goes to.....

KM still not sacked, although his black bin is rather full, and that may get a new sack soon.

1200 CET. BCFC bottom of Champioship. Hamburg Bottom of Bundesliga. Hamburg Manager Sacked. BCFC Manager not sacked.

What a superb post May 1945 avatar image.....the best map of Germany ever.....

av-3537.jpg

Hamburg is a very prosperous port city and I doubt they're too happy with their football club being at the bottom of the Bundesliga.

11.25am - went to the toilet and had one of those strange experiences where the turd i deposited had completely disappeared when i looked down at the bowl.

Meanwhile on the subject of getting rid of crap...KM still remains in charge at Bristol City

Ah the Houdini dump. You go, stand to flush and it's disappeared! Did it creep down the pipe or did you dream the whole thing? Should you flush? You should as you can guarantee that it will reappear and smile at the next person who comes in.

12:58 Keith Millen is part way through a squad meeting at Ashton Gate. He has the DVD of yesterdays game on and is showing the lads what a brilliant possession game we played patting each player on the back. Meanwhile Alan Walsh and Stuart Naylor are walking round the room handing out glasses of champagne as instructed by Millen. The only player left out of this meeting is Nicky Hunt who has been told to Polish his Bentley......still not sacked

11.27am

Still no word from Keith Millen's pr agent Robbored on yesterday's debacle and Keith's future, official statement expected by 6pm tonight

Oh i bet he will be on soon still backing his man. Hes still trying to find some positives from yesterdays game :bonkers:

Blah blah blah blah blah :facepalm:

Sunday 2 October - 1.57pm - Deja vu strikes in north-west England as a team beginning with B who are rock bottom of their league are being humiliated on the pitch.

Meanwhile, K Millen is warned what will happen come May 2012 if changes are not made...

http://tinyurl.com/5w9vm6u

...but no news on the gaffer who remains in position in BS3.

Sunday 2 October - 1.57pm - Deja vu strikes in north-west England as a team beginning with B who are rock bottom of their league are being humiliated on the pitch.

Meanwhile, K Millen is warned what will happen come May 2012 if changes are not made...

http://tinyurl.com/5w9vm6u

...but no news on the gaffer who remains in position in BS3.

Either a wizzo on photoshop or a web trawler. either way, very good.

Archived