IGNORED

Sackwatch

BournemouthRed

My source bottle has just told me,...... Millen WILL not be sacked , and the club have 100% confidence in him. !!!!

This is what I am led to belive . But I thought a 5 0 humiliation might change things . At this momment in time I think it's 60 40 in favour of Millen keeping his job.

This is what I am led to belive . But I thought a 5 0 humiliation might change things . At this momment in time I think it's 60 40 in favour of Millen keeping his job.

If Millen is not gone by Peterboro then I will be right up for a mass protest against him and the board. Surely he's a goner isn't he (please!)

All I know that the board were right behind Millen a couple of weeks ago and treated City fans who wanted him out as fickle and "typical city fans "I know this as a fact .

Now things may have changed but I also know from others that the board / lansdown wanted Millen to see this bad patch out and they still have faith in what he is doing.

But like I said going to the bottom of the league should have changed things but Lansdown and Sexstone are stubborn and I just feel that Millen will be given every opportunity to turn things round. That is what I think is going on .

All I know that the board were right behind Millen a couple of weeks ago and treated City fans who wanted him out as fickle and "typical city fans "I know this as a fact .

Now things may have changed but I also know from others that the board / lansdown wanted Millen to see this bad patch out and they still have faith in what he is doing.

But like I said going to the bottom of the league should have changed things but Lansdown and Sexstone are stubborn and I just feel that Millen will be given every opportunity to turn things round. That is what I think is going on .

Shows how little SL and the board know about footy.

Borne out by poor managerial appointments to date, gj aside.

Fickle my ass. The guy hasnt got a clue. Stubbornly they dont want to sack him only because its an admission of yet another pish poor decision in giving him the job in the first place.

23:41. Sat at work on a sunday night thinking the board really are going to let him keep his job.

I have a terrible feeling you're right!

How bad do we need to be to?

We're bottom of the league FFS Colin / Steve and GOING DOWN!!!

02/10/11 23:56 BTW.

1:15: I wipe to find some blood on the toilet tissue, it worries me slightly but not as much as the fact Millen is still in charge.

Mate you really wanna stop wiping. Once you have 'worn' your backside away it will be your nuts next.

:shocking:

Time check 02:57

Keef still manager

Wake up and leave no 33 ready for work to find 8 men in BCFC tops staring at my upstairs bedroom window.

Millen,however, is oblivious even to my wifes enormous assets. And still manager at BCFC. :englandsmile4wf:

its 0624 and the dick is still in charge if he aint gone to day the if he aint gone to day the board should go as well

Archived