IGNORED

He's Gone.

GrahamC

No offence casued here but the 2 peopel who started teh "Hes GOne" threads are bot reading this now, so explain what yuo mean please you cant just write hes gone and not back it up - well you can but its hardly credible! Please explain your post

Can we please ban these Morons?

Does that mean sighted by more than one person. Or more than one person has fed you the info?

More than one person has told me the same thing. Don't think they know each other.

Don't shoot the messenger, wasn't even going to post this but when I saw threads claiming Millen had left I thought I may as well pass on what I'd heard.

My mate is an estate agent and has said Dave Jones has been in this morning looking to buy a place in Clifton!!

I just thought I would post it before some other bullshitter does!!

well that would be a waste of estate agent fees or is it still the seller who pays ? ... he has a huge pool of property to choose from at curbishleyhomes.co.uk surely?

This on skybet Twitter account

We have suspended betting on Bristol City boss Keith Millen being the next Championship manager to lose his job

Yep I just saw that, they did the same yest with McClaren.......... Thats better evidence then a "He's Gone :laugh:"

Archived