IGNORED

He's Gone.

GrahamC

Twentyman talking now,

No replacement !!

If no replacements have been announced then surely the board have someone lined up already

Not sure about the Jones sightings being true, but I would still prefer Davies. Don't like the bloke, but feel he would turn this lot around and ruffle a few feathers. The next appointment is a massive one for the board - lets hope they get it right, or we are well and truly ******

if Mr. Jones comes in it will break with a pattern. 3 northerners, then 3 southerners, now Mr. Jones... maybe its not Mr. Jones. Maybe its a northerner like....

Clarke or Coyle or Calderwood.. narghh.. hope not.

I'm not sure how southern you think Liverpool is?

Now this has happened hope Joe Jordan is among the possible candidates - he might put it bit more fire in bellies and rockets elsewhere.

Shame a few of those on the playing staff who shirked their responsibilities over the summer aren't also on their way.....

If no replacements have been announced then surely the board have someone lined up already

Not sure about the Jones sightings being true, but I would still prefer Davies. Don't like the bloke, but feel he would turn this lot around and ruffle a few feathers. The next appointment is a massive one for the board - lets hope they get it right, or we are well and truly ******

+1

Like many, KM sadly was never up to the job in the first place and i said so at the time as a lot of us did. We supported him when it mattered, that was last season to get us into safety. This season has seen that fragility come once again to the fore and in a far more obvious way.

He and he alone jumped into the hot seat and it may have put his job prospects back a good 2-3 years now that it has ended in failure. it has been a wasted 12 months in many respects for this club but that is the boards fault and I wish Millen well nonetheless.

Am missing something here?

The club have stated that Keith will make a statement in a 'few days' and there is 'no replacement' yet they have called a press conference for this afternoon?

New Manager already lined up and presented this afternoon?

why hasn't wigley and all the other backroom staff left iswell... bit worried..

They probably won't get rid of backroom staff until they've got their replacement in and let him make the decision about an assistant, etc. While I don't think its right to be 'happy' that anyone has been sacked, i really hope they just have a proper clear out of staff and the new man brings in a whole new back room staff with new ideas and fresh impetus. My only worry is that realistically our manager is likely to be whomever Forest decide against bringing in....

Am missing something here?

The club have stated that Keith will make a statement in a 'few days' and there is 'no replacement' yet they have called a press conference for this afternoon?

New Manager already lined up and presented this afternoon?

where did you hear that theres a press conference

Archived