IGNORED

He's Gone.

GrahamC

Arn

You probs as same message as me, I was the same, let someone else post it.

Arn

Did yours say, "Millen gone anouncement to follow on website". When I asked how he knew, he mentioned a very reliable source, so I think this has definately happened.

Posted this after all the other messages appeared saying official. Sorry.

City have announced manager Keith Millen has left the club.

The news comes with the club currently bottom of the npower Championship table after securing just one win in ten matches.

Chairman Colin Sexstone says: "I'd like to place on record my thanks to Keith for his 12 years of service at the club. He is an outstanding coach and we wish him all the very best for the future."

Keith plans to make a statement in a few days.

The club's Board of Directors now begins its search for a new manager, with just under two weeks to the next game at home to Peterborough United on October 15th.

The club will be holding a press conference later today.

Inevitable unfortunately.

Thanks for the years of service Keith, once the dust has settled you will be remembered as a loyal servant to this club rather than for your ill-fated period as manager.

All the best for the future.

I'm glad that no one is celebrating this. I think it had to happen, but it's desperately sad to see a very decent man who wanted to do his best for the club lose his job, and I hope the players will be able to sleep with a clear conscience tonight. I hope Keith manages to find a post somewhere else and prospers. He deserves to.

Archived